5v5 Tournament ?

5v5 Tournament ?

Thread started by SYG Danger on Thursday, 10:01pm April 26th with 8 replies. Views: 646

SYG Danger
Level: BRONZE
Hey guys B Z R here iv been putting this iidea through my head about a S n D Tournament, and wanted to get what use throught about it.
Ok soo it would be a weekend tournament and with $10-15 a team and we would hopefully be geting upto 20 teams ( Please tell me if its to much ) Prize money looking like 100 to 1st and 50 to 2nd mayb a lil more we might have some sponsors.

I know the money isnt that great but heres the catch this tournament is a tournament for teams who are not in leagues and draft comp so you could put it as a tournament to get some players out there or to get some unexpected wins and loses so yeh ild like your thoughts on it any advice would be help full ??
Posted 10:01pm Apr 26th 12
PANSandP0TS

unexpected wins and loses

Quote from Yeh Yeh on the 26th of April 2012
They wouldn't be unexpected if its purpose is to

get some players out there

Quote from Yeh Yeh on the 26th of April 2012

Cgo finals basically implicates this

Next we're going to have mid cgo finals? If a team wants to get known they have to get good.
Posted 10:06pm Apr 26th 12
SYG Danger
This just gives teams a chance to acoplish something and thtanks for the good advice
Posted 10:11pm Apr 26th 12
vRepulse
isnt there the ODC for SnD anyway like a month from now?
Posted 10:13pm Apr 26th 12
Im Biziie
Posted 10:15pm Apr 26th 12
//Astley
Sorry but your spelling is horrid, please look it over first.

OT: Finals is pretty much that, why have a second final you must pay for? It's a dumb idea and the reason some teams aren't getting noticed is because they aren't active on the forums or maybe they're just bad.
Posted 10:17pm Apr 26th 12
SYG Danger
Oh really sorry bout that one LOL ah well its a tournament for teams who are not in leagues or draft and yeh i kind of thought there would be more support for something like this but thats good now i kind of get an idea of what the CG players want and stuff thanks guys!
Posted 10:19pm Apr 26th 12
scarzN

Sorry but your spelling is horrid, please look it over first.

OT: Finals is pretty much that, why have a second final you must pay for? It's a dumb idea and the reason some teams aren't getting noticed is because they aren't active on the forums or maybe they're just bad.

Quote from //Astley on the 26th of April 2012
Feed him Ashley.
Posted 10:25pm Apr 26th 12
Walsh

Where dem trolls at y0

Quote from I'm Biziie? on the 26th of April 2012
I'm here.

OP you're a clueless rand.
Posted 10:41pm Apr 26th 12