CGo: NzM* vs Renegade E-sports: Redemption

CGo: NzM* vs Renegade E-sports: Redemption

Thread started by Mirror_Images on Sunday, 9:55pm April 14th with 35 replies. Views: 1,795

Mirror_Images
Level: BRONZE
Teams: NzM* vs Renegade E-sports: Redemption
[SPOILER=SPOILER: Click to view]Score: 2 - 0 (NzM*'s way)[/SPOILER]
Date: 7:00pm Sunday the 14th of April 2013
Map: Raid // Slums // Cargo
CyberGamer Competition: BO2 5v5 S&D - View Match Details

NzM*Renegade E-sports: Redemption
An_Animal
Avaratia
BUDZ
Hardscopeee
Mirror_Images
NZMADE
NZSAS_LEVI
Sherlock619_XD
magicmatt97
CLOWNi-
ClutchyMcClutch
GOGO_GADGETGUN
Humanknight
R4MM3RNZ
SacredRiotz
Weedzio
manchild_897

Good game Renegade. Was pretty intense. Came into this with half an hours strat session and 7-8minutes of running the team through what we were doing.

Raid first half: NzM* started off on defence. Matt holding down A bomb. Sas and Hardscope on b bomb. Ava on middle and myself running round like a headless chicken picking up doubles then dying. We didn't really know what to expect coming into this map as it is the first time we have played it. However we managed to do quite well. I am forever choking the 20 bomb just couldn't do it. All the boys doing good and the teamwork really got us home. Not really any exciting big plays from either team this half apart from a few failed 1v3 and 1v4 clutches.

First half ended 7-5 In favour of NzM*. NzM* MVP: Mirror_Images 18-10. Renegade MVP: R4MM3NZ 10-10.
[SPOILER=SPOILER: Click to view] [IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/2e65xea.png[/IMG][/SPOILER]

Raid second half: NzM* on the attack now we had no clue where we were going until the game started. We decided first round to push B aggressively. Matt and I pushed through middle and took control of it. Mangaed to get bomb down first couple of round but soon they caught on to what we were doing. They pushed four people through mid and stopped us in our tracks. After this we knew we had to try something knew so we hit A bomb a couple of times unsuccessfully. We then faked A and pushed B also to no avail. Avaratia always being last alive in a 1v2 or 1v3 situation always ended in a 1v1 but he just could not finsh it. Scores at this point were 6-3 to renegade. We knew this was getting away from us so we tried a slower push and it worked. After that we went back to our original startegy and took control of mid getiing bomb down. Scores were 6-5. In the last round we gunned it to B got bomb down took out 3 of them but I was left in a 2v1 situation. I got the first as he tried to defuse then lead the second back through mid to art room. He went to defuse with 11 seconds left and I shot at him he ran then came back and I picked up the kill.

Second half ended 6-6. NzM* MVP: Avaratia 10-8 3 plants. Renegade MVP: iiRiiotz 15-5.
[SPOILER=SPOILER: Click to view][IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/8y7246.png[/IMG][/SPOILER]

Slums first half: NzM* Were attacking and we just all ran at B. They shut us down straight away. We did a couple of split pushes and mixed in a hard A push aswell as a slow B push. They seemed to have a nade for every nook and cranny in the map. We should have had 5 rounds but we choked it and they managed to hold there defence and win a solid 8 rounds.

First half ended 8-4 In favour of Renegade. NzM* MVP: Mirror_Images 13-10. Renegade MVP: Weedzio 14-6.
[SPOILER=SPOILER: Click to view][IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/qqcxhy.jpg[/IMG][/SPOILER]

Second half we changed host as a couple of the boys weren't happy with the current one. We went in knowing we had a tough game ahead. We all held our spots and rotated well when required. We held our defence well and had pretty good communication. We managed to take it to 4-1 then they pulled 2 back in a row. Scores now at 4-3 we knew we had to pick it up and we did. Dodging the nades and flashes we managed to pull 5 rounds in a row myself picking up three kills to win it in the final round.

Second half ended 9-3 in favour of NzM*. NzM* MVP: Avaratia 15-5. Renegade MVP: CluthcyMcClutch 13-10.
[SPOILER=SPOILER: Click to view][IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/24ybybn.jpg[/IMG][/SPOILER]

Good game Renegade put up a good fight. Cheers to Phadez_ for hosting. Screenies coming probably tomorrow morning for those interested.
Posted 9:55pm Apr 14th 13 and edited 10:49am Apr 15th 13
Nero'
Well Done Nzm! Nice Spoilers btw, spoiled me to bits....
Posted 9:57pm Apr 14th 13
Mirror_Images

Well Done Nzm! Nice Spoilers btw, spoiled me to bits....

Quote from zNero on the 14th of April 2013
Will be screenies once I get them. I'll update it tomorrow.
Posted 10:00pm Apr 14th 13
Modzv2
Nice write up, didn't read it though too long

Nicely done NzM
Posted 10:00pm Apr 14th 13
Portugal
Posted 10:09pm Apr 14th 13
kickass
Well done NzM, seemed a close game by the write up.

those spoilers

Quote from Wolfgang Amadeus R-D on the 14th of April 2013
Got me to

Unlucky renegade
Posted 10:10pm Apr 14th 13
Portugal

Well done NzM, seemed a close game by the write up.

those spoilers

Quote from kickass__ on the 14th of April 2013
Got me to

Unlucky renegade

Quote from Wolfgang Amadeus R-D on the 14th of April 2013
Massive build up, was that all, right.
Posted 10:11pm Apr 14th 13
monster'
Posted 10:24pm Apr 14th 13
Birdy
Posted 10:32pm Apr 14th 13
Turtle.
Good write up. Nice win NzM. Unlucky renegade.
Posted 11:16pm Apr 14th 13
Mobv2
Posted 11:39pm Apr 14th 13
Chaiinn
Posted 11:46pm Apr 14th 13
Just Saiyan
Posted 1:44am Apr 15th 13
TheRealPhadez
Level: PLATINUM