CGd: Renegade E-sports: Osmosis vs Renegade E-sports: Redemption

CGd: Renegade E-sports: Osmosis vs Renegade E-sports: Redemption

Thread started by Joshwaaa_ on Saturday, 11:43am July 27th with 28 replies. Views: 1,277

Joshwaaa_
Level: BRONZE
Teams: Renegade E-sports: Osmosis vs Renegade E-sports: Redemption
Score: Read the thread and you'll find out
Date: 7:30pm Friday the 26th of July 2013
Map: Raid / Yemen / Cargo
CyberGamer Competition: BO2 5v5 S&D Leagues - View Match Details

Renegade E-sports: OsmosisRenegade E-sports: Redemption
Fragtec_
Fury D
Hitty2012
Joshwaaa_
YOSS
georgeyy_ohhh
o0O_KURTEZ_O0o
s2Jay15s2
[/URL]
[URL=/profile/213204/]Bzrx

Clutchy_
GOGO_GADGETGUN
Humanknight
Platz
R4MM3RNZ
Weedzio
iiRiiotz
inlinear
manchild_897

Before I go into how the match panned out, I would like to give you a heads up on our new alias's.
Kurtez playing on Kurtez2012, Fury-demon playing on FuryD2012, Yoss playing on Yoss2012, Fragtec being a badtec and playing on Fragtec_, And last but not least Joshwaaa playing on Hitty0010. Hitty2012 wasn't actually present for the match which stuffed up our whole troll, but the screenies are going to crack me up every time.

Knife Off: Well what can I say, we are terrible at knifing. We pretty much all died except Yoss and Fragtec and they were still all alive. Yoss went on a rampage while Fragtec decided to watch their every move before going in for the kill, and when he did, he seemed to like the taste of wall, so kept missing and knifing pretty much everything else on the map except them.
They won and got first spawn choice.

[SPOILER=First Map: Raid]First Half- (Redemption Defend, Osmosis Attack): Well, we used our previous strat but after a couple of rounds we just did what we thought would work and it did. We covered the map fairly well and made sure we put Redemption on the back foot. Yoss didn't pick up too many kills as such but the plants put us right where we wanted to be, making it so much easier on the boys. Some huge plays from a couple of people pulled us a couple more rounds and kurt and me almost picked up a 2v5 clutch, but in the end just fell short. We all did our job and we all had an impact.
MVP for first half: Yoss2012 (Yoss06 as you know him)- With 6 plants, this guy made sure that his team didn't have to work overtime to win rounds. Put us in a position which made it a heck of a lot easier. Well done champ.
Score for first half: 9-3 (Osmosis's way)
http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/4883/ijo3.jpg
Player scores: Osmosis- Kurtez/Kurtez2012 (14 kills, 7 deaths); Joshwaaa_/Hitty0010 (14 kills, 4 deaths); Fury-demon/FuryD2012 (13 kills, 10 deaths, 1 plant); Yoss06/Yoss2012 (5 kills, 7 deaths, 6 plants); Fragtec_ (3 kills, 7 deaths)
Redemption- iiRiiotz (13 kills, 10 deaths); GOGO_GADGETGUN (7 kills, 9 deaths, 1 defuse); GOGO_MOEY2GOEY (6 kills, 10 deaths); Manchild (4 kills, 10 deaths); Clutchy (5 kills, 10 deaths)

Second Half- (Osmosis Defend, Redemption Attack): Well after putting ourselves in the best possible position after having a strong offense, we knew we weren't really going to have to work hard, but in saying that we made sure we got the rounds we needed to take out the first map. We held them off B really well and made sure they felt the pressure. Pretty sure there were some more big plays which got us rounds but I cant really remember. Was a good first map to compete in and we showed that although we may not have the preparation to win games, we definitely have the teamwork, communication and skills to move on and get the win.
MVP for second half: Fury-demon/FuryD2012- Got the kills when it meant the most.
Score for second half: 4-4 (Tied)
http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/404/mtar.jpg
Player scores: Osmosis- Joshwaaa_/Hitty0010 (9 kills, 4 deaths, 2 defuses); Fury-demon/FuryD2012 (9 kills, 7 deaths); Kurtez/Kurtez2012 (8 kills 6 deaths); Yoss06/Yoss2012 (5 kills, 4 deaths); Fragtec_ (4 kills, 4 deaths)
Redemption- Manchild (4 kills, 8 deaths, 4 plants); GOGO_GADGETGUN (6 kills, 7 deaths); iiRiiotz (7 kills, 7 deaths); GOGO_MOEY2GOEY (4 kills, 7 deaths, 2 plants); Clutchy (4 kills, 6 deaths)

MVP for the entire map: Yoss06/Yoss2012- Without the 6 plants in the first half and a backed up effort in the second, we wouldn't have been anywhere near where we wanted to be.
Score for the entire map: 13-7 (Osmosis's way)
[/SPOILER]

[SPOILER=Second Map: Yemen]First Half- (Osmosis Defend, Redemption Attack): Well after a good win on Raid, we had our work cut out for us. Redemption got off to a strong start by getting into A fairly easily and pulling the first 5 rounds, really stunning us. We knew it was going to be hard coming back from such an onslaught, but we worked hard and picked up the next 6 rounds to end the half at a tie. Weren't really any big plays, but Human was unkillable on host, he sponged more than hitty sponges off centrelink.
MVP for first half: Humanknight- Done very well for his team and got the kills in all the rounds they won. Proved he has the goods.
Score for first half: 6-6 (Tied)
http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/8660/5cvo.jpg
Player scores: Osmosis- Fury-demon/FuryD2012 (10 kills, 9 deaths); Kurtez/Kurtez2012 (10 kills, 10 deaths); Joshwaaa_/Hitty0010 (9 kills, 8 deaths); Yoss06/Yoss2012 (5 kills, 8 deaths, 1 defuse); Fragtec_ (3 kills, 8 deaths)
Redemption- GOGO_MOEY2GOEY (16 kills, 6 deaths); Humanknight (13 kills, 10 deaths); Manchild (6 kills, 6 deaths, 4 plants); R4MM3RNZ (5 kills, 7 deaths); iiRiiotz (3 kills, 8 deaths, 1 plant)

Second Half- (Redemption Defend, Osmosis Attack): Well what can I say, we fought hard right up until the end, but just couldn't do it. Didn't have a strat really so made it pretty hard, but we managed to pull a couple rounds and almost send it into overtime. I will only ever say this once, but we needed hitty. Really hurt us not having him doing his chin and picking up some quick kills. In the end Redemption had put in their best effort to get the win and it was well deserved.
MVP for second half: iiRiiotz- Picked us off with scope and made it easier for his team at the start of rounds.
Score for second half: 7-5 (Redemption's way)
http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/2750/oiig.jpg
___________________________________________________________________________________________
http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/6484/bz3r.jpg
Player scores: Osmosis- Kurtez/Kurtez2012 (12 kills, 9 deaths, 1 plant); Joshwaaa/Hitty0010 (8 kills, 8 deaths); Yoss06/Yoss2012 (2 kills, 11 deaths, 4 plants); Fury-demon/FuryD2012 (5 kills, 10 deaths); Fragtec_ (6 kills, 10 deaths)
Redemption- GOGO_MOEY2GOEY (10 kills, 8 deaths, 1 defuse); iiRiiotz (11 kills, 7 deaths); R4MM3RNZ (11 kills, 8 deaths); Manchild (8 kills, 5 deaths); Humanknight (7 kills, 7 deaths)

MVP for the entire map: Humanknight- Might not have went huge in the second half, but got them the 6 rounds on attack which won them the map. Well played mate.
Score for the entire map: 13-11 (Redemption's way)
[/SPOILER]

[SPOILER=Third Map: Cargo]First Half- (Redemption Defend, Osmosis Attack): We tryed pushing everywhere we could, but we kept getting g33k naded or out g33ked at a headglitch. GadgetGun hit a nade behind the crane which landed on the tiniest of ledges so wtf. Was really hard for us because we don't know any nades, plus we didn't really have a strat. We did what we could and some more big plays got us a couple more rounds to add to the total. We got bomb down quite a few times but there were some cheeky defuses which cost us big time. Was hard fought and we managed to get 5 rounds.
MVP for first half: iiRiiotz- Done well in middle and picked up a good defuse
Score for first half: 7-5 (Redemption's way)
http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/4504/ht1p.jpg
Player scores: Osmosis- Fury-demon/FuryD2012 (9 kills, 9 deaths, 1 plant); Joshwaaa_/Hitty0010 (8 kills,10 deaths, 1 plant); Kurtez/Kurtez2012 (9 kills, 10 deaths, 1 plant); Yoss06/Yoss2012 (7 kills, 8 deaths, 2 plants); Fragtec_ (went M.I.A again)
Redemption- iiRiiotz (14 kills, 8 deaths, 1 defuse); R4MM3RNZ (13 kills, 6 deaths, 1 defuse); Manchild (6 kills, 8 deaths, 1 defuse); GOGO_GADGETGUN (7 kills, 10 deaths); Humanknight (6 kills, 11 deaths)

Second Half- (Osmosis Defend, Redemption Attack): We really made it hard for ourselves not stratting or scrimming because the amount of g33k nades these fellas have is crazy. Couldn't push anywhere without getting naded but we still didn't back down and we managed to pull enough rounds to send it into overtime. Once again there were some big plays and some stupid plays which really cost us and overall could have been match winners.
MVP for second half: Yoss06/Yoss2012- Defended well over at A and let us know what he wanted us to do.
Score for second half: 7-5 (Osmosis's way, Overtime here we come)
http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/3975/k3zi.jpg
Player scores: Osmosis-
Redemption-

Overtime: We played very well. Everyone stepped up a notch and done exactly what we wanted to do, win rounds. We got 2 rounds attacking and got the next 2 rounds on defense to win us the game. Huge plays again really helped out and what can I say, Redemption just don't give up.
MVP for overtime: Kurtez/Kurtez2012- Had all guns blazin and was unstoppable
Score for overtime: 4-1
http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/328/reu5.jpg
___________________________________________________________________________________________
http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/7964/qumh.jpg
http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/3729/nxxc.jpg
Player scores: Osmosis-
Redemption-

MVP for the entire map: Team effort- Everyone had their say at some stage during the map
Score for the entire map: 16-13 (Osmosis's way)
[/SPOILER]

Overall MVP on the night: Team effort- Worked together to get the job done (Not stolen from Bob The Builder)
Overall score on the night: 2-1 (osmosis's way)

Intense game for everyone. For Redemption to soldier on after losing the first map and to take it as far as they did is huge, they deserve all the credit they get. Thanks for the game fellas, and best of luck for your upcoming one. Also like to thank Human for host, but man your unkillable when you play.

Osmosis boys, why we still no scrim? We make it so hard for ourselves, way harder than it should be. Oh and thanks to hitty for showing up, much appreciated. Maybe a phone call or a message or something would have helped but oh well, we got the win and that's all we can ask for.

GG guys
Posted 11:43am Jul 27th 13 and edited 10:36pm Jul 28th 13
Ethan.
Posted 11:48am Jul 27th 13
pjerre
Great win Osmosis!
Posted 11:50am Jul 27th 13
harryy
Posted 11:51am Jul 27th 13
Bluuw
Posted 11:52am Jul 27th 13
Reid
Posted 11:53am Jul 27th 13
Joshwaaa_

Hahah hitty m8 what are you doing

Quote from Lesbian Rage on the 27th of July 2013
Warning: Hitty0010 is me, it wasn't hitty so I take full credit for that. I done him proud anyways. Well, not really actually, I didn't neg like him and I didn't go 0-0-10
Posted 11:55am Jul 27th 13
'Steve
Fragtec always being the killjoy -_-
Fury 2g
Posted 12:55pm Jul 27th 13
Sensor?
Posted 1:05pm Jul 27th 13
Primalz

Solid job Osmosis.
Posted 1:20pm Jul 27th 13
Hitty2012

Hahah hitty m8 what are you doing

Quote from Lesbian Rage on the 27th of July 2013

I have life.

Josh is jealous of me.

No hitty no win Yemen.
Posted 1:29pm Jul 27th 13
ClutchyMcClutch

GG boys, was fun and very close. Couldn't play properly last night even though I practiced well all week.

Can't wait to verse you guys again.
Posted 1:33pm Jul 27th 13
Humanknight

Thanks for the game fellas, and best of luck for your upcoming one. Also like to thank Human for host, but man your unkillable when you play.

Quote from Joshwaaa_ on the 27th of July 2013

haha josh, only unkillable when i play well on yemen..cargo i did nuthing and negged hard even though getting first shot off majority of the time. damn scopes ;p you guys played really well. specially on cargo, when you get trapped in spawn a little bit on offence, most teams just dont know what to do and run out and die, you guys didnt panic and played the angles really well and got the picks you needed.

was great game to be involved in, both teams had a map they were good at and one very even one in cargo.
in the end the things seperating the two teams was patience and rotations. lots of good kills in all game.
the redemption boys were all really pleased with how we played...congrats to ozmosis for finally bouncing back after a bad couple couple weeks, hopefully we meet again in grand final if thats possible.
Posted 1:38pm Jul 27th 13
scrub'
Posted 1:49pm Jul 27th 13
s2Jay15s2
Well played both teams love yas both keep it up.
Posted 5:02pm Jul 27th 13