PC PS XBOX
z
OP
AU
Rep:
57%
PS Graphic Designer
Post Likes: 1
Hello Cybergamer, It has been a while since the last attempt at the signature of the month (SOTM) competition has been run, It was stopped because of a lack of interest in the community.

Recently myself and some of the other mods have noticed a spike in the amount of Signature battles/competitions going on throughout the Graphics and Design section, so we are considering re-booting the SOTM competition.....but this can only happen through designers entering, so if you would be interested in entering these competitions please post below

We have also seen some new designers come to Cybergamer, both that have joined CG for other purposes (like gaming) and also those who have joined solely for Graphics and Design, whether it be to sell work or ask for help we feel the Graphics section has finally spiked, how long this will last we cannot tell.

There are some great reasons to enter the SOTM competition, some of these reasons include:

• Exposure - Get your name known and skill shown in these competitions, it could boost your popularity throughout the site and help you with your further endeavors in the path of Graphic Design.
  • Constructive Criticism - Find ways to improve your work and change your style and maybe enter unknown territory when trying to impress the community with your work!
  • Friendly Rivalry - Notice skills in your fellow community members that you may not have known they had and strive to beat them each month
  • Self Satisfaction - If you are personally happy with your work that is great, but if a whole community likes something you've made it's something else entirely.

If you are a designer and would like to enter these competitions or know someone that might, please don't hesitate to post and let them know, as we hope the SOTM competition can be re-booted and come back stronger than ever, but we do need entrants!

~Thanks
~CG Graphics and Design Staff~

A.P | Asura. | Bench | FinnSanity | Jinqz | mantik! | oh my BrooKe | Royds | ZSpider | ~dalla. | ~Sno.

Edited once, 20/11/13 - 6:36am by Royds.
Downvote
3.9 years ago
AU
Rep:
55%
Content Team
I'm in
Downvote
3.9 years ago
AU
Rep:
69%
cool
Downvote
3.9 years ago
AU
Rep:
37%
Would definitely be interested.
Downvote
3.9 years ago
AU
Rep:
42%
Get on it admins
Downvote
3.9 years ago
AU
Rep:
59%
Sounds intriguing
Downvote
3.9 years ago
NZ
Rep:
52%
Count me in.
Downvote
3.9 years ago
NZ
Rep:
53%
Yes!
Downvote
3.9 years ago
NZ
Rep:
51%
PS Graphic Designer
Yes please.
Maybe incorporate a prize of some sort?
Maybe a months free premium or something.
Who knows.
Downvote
3.9 years ago
AU
Rep:
53%
Quote from .Filthy on the 21st of November 2013:
Maybe incorporate a prize of some sort?
Maybe a months free premium or something.

A months free premium use to be the going prize until people lost interest, If starts up again and people will stick to it then maybe that could happen again, though that's not up to me.
Downvote
3.9 years ago
AU
Rep:
78%
put me down for sure
Downvote
3.9 years ago
AU
Rep:
78%
I'm keen