AUS/NZ
PC PS XBOX
OP
AU
Rep:
72%
What's the go with Black Ops next season? Will there be a CGo ladder or will Black Ops be scraped in general?
Downvote
4 years ago
AU
Rep:
58%
Depends on interest.
Downvote
4 years ago
AU
Rep:
71%
Koils Kolor mod would probably add more teams and another season.

I played on it for a bit and holding 250fps down the street on Havana I think? (map with the long street) is many amaze. Also everything is visible.
http://au.cybergamer.com/forums/thread/518688/amazing-mod-for-BO-that-doubles-fps-*pls-read-fine-print/
Downvote
4 years ago
KR
Rep:
65%
Not many teams/players play any more dude.
Downvote
4 years ago
AU
Rep:
63%
well, this league went with out many dramas at all to be honest.. one idea i have been thinking about is:

one league
12 teams

1000$ winner
250$ second

kolor mod

could make it very interesting if we got the numbers since u can break 250 fps on most maps now & the prize being so high... the gameplay would be much different though, smokes and flashes are gone if we use fullbright which would require teams to scrim or lose basically.. i think people are scared of dat dere change though.. so not sure what interest would be.

cod in general is just dead, but if people are around for any type of league with enough interest, i dont mind running it again.
Downvote
4 years ago
OP
AU
Rep:
72%
Sounds interesting, I think an open ladder would be the deal.
Downvote
4 years ago
AU
Rep:
74%
I would play if there is a league, but I wouldn't be surprised if the game was just a CGo ladder next season.
Downvote
4 years ago
AU
Rep:
63%
yeh i think everyone is happy with just casual games on BO whether its leagues or not, while the community isnt large its pretty consistent for what it is.
Downvote
4 years ago
AU
Rep:
51%
Hope there's a league but that's only if there's some active teams. But i'd still play if it was CGo
Downvote
4 years ago
OP
AU
Rep:
72%
Should possibly do what COD4 have done, a CGp and CGo ladder. Chuck all the good teams willing to play leagues in CGp and leave CGo open for anyone else who may want to play Black Ops for fun.
Downvote
4 years ago
je.
AU
Rep:
70%
would consider reinstalling if there was a ladder with the fullbright mod koil made, 250fps sounds pretty amazing tbh
Downvote
4 years ago
AU
Rep:
63%
yeah anything is on the table tbh, i might come up with some ideas to make the mod more interesting, like buying guns like css on the kolor mod or something(i started it a while back), if anyone has ideas, let me know, im willing to try anything with the new mod.
Downvote
4 years ago
KR
Rep:
65%
Actually being able to spectate people properly when in ready up mode
Downvote
4 years ago
AU
Rep:
63%
its on about 1 out of 1000000 on my priorities when i open mod tools...
Downvote
4 years ago
je.
AU
Rep:
70%
Quote from Mitch on the 27th of November 2013:
yeah anything is on the table tbh, i might come up with some ideas to make the mod more interesting, like buying guns like css on the kolor mod or something(i started it a while back), if anyone has ideas, let me know, im willing to try anything with the new mod.
is there anyway to fix flashes & smokes on fullbright or is it just completely fucked?
Downvote
4 years ago