AUS/NZ
PC PS XBOX
z
OP
AU
Rep:
46%
Hey guys,
I am a pretty newb graphics designer and trying to learn fundamentals and as such. I have only been doing it properly for about a week. Anyway, I have been designing for the past day and a bit a project in which is a trophy themed team GFX pack. I wanted to create something that is clean and that people could use to start up a team Hence the reason I am holding a giveaway. This may not be the best and I don't claim it to be great but I hope a new team in need of some graphics can be helped by this giveaway.

How to Enter the Giveaway:
1. Reply to this thread saying why you want it
That is all. I will announce the winner tomorrow night at 7

Follow me to see my journey to improvement and also for future updates on designs http://www.behance.net/DelinquioGFX

Edited once, 9/12/13 - 8:04pm.
Downvote
3.9 years ago
AU
Rep:
71%
I know it says "Reply to this thread" to enter the giveaway but I like this your designs keep it up
Downvote
3.9 years ago
OP
AU
Rep:
46%
Post Likes: 1
Quote from SwordArtZ on the 9th of December 2013:
I know it says "Reply to this thread" to enter the giveaway but I like this your designs keep it up
Thanks man really appreciate it
Downvote
3.9 years ago
AU
Rep:
79%
PS Platform Mod
Logo's decent, banner and sigs need a bit of work in terms of smooooooothness.
Downvote
3.9 years ago
AU
Rep:
56%
Quote from Hazzykens on the 9th of December 2013:
Logo's decent, banner and sigs need a bit of work in terms of smooooooothness.
This, except overall i think it is actually a really good design, to me, it almost looks professional, good work man, keep it up, good luck to everyone how enters to win this!
Downvote
3.9 years ago
AU
Rep:
69%
Looks good
Team Authority wants it because we all lack amazing skill in Photoshop and recently had problems, now with two new leaders. We also don't have a logo or sig so it would really help us out if we won.
Best Of Luck Everybody.

Edited once, 9/12/13 - 5:12pm.
Downvote
3.9 years ago
AU
Rep:
58%
Looking good, would love the graphics
<3
Downvote
3.9 years ago
AU
Rep:
54%
the arm(or whatevere it is) on the right is lower and on more of an angle than the left.
also blue is not really a trophy colour.
with a few touch ups will look quite good though.
wd.
Downvote
3.9 years ago
maC
AU
Rep:
70%
Post Likes: 1
Looks more like a person flapping his arms like a duck than a trophy
Downvote
3.9 years ago
AU
Rep:
82%
PS COD PUG Admin
My self and Divine Gaming would like these because we have been seeking someone to make us them but we have had no luck at all finding someone. Thanks and Goodluck
Downvote
3.9 years ago
AU
Rep:
71%
looks good better then anything i could do but to me looks like someone carrying a bathtub on there back or something
Downvote
3.9 years ago
AU
Rep:
51%
I dont think the colours go well together at alll.. If you never said that it was a Trophy I would have no idea what it is. Pretty decent though for first try
Downvote
3.9 years ago
AU
Rep:
73%
Quote from xGx GALVATRON on the 9th of December 2013:
looks good better then anything i could do but to me looks like someone carrying a bathtub on there back or something
What has been seen can not be unseen...

But yeah it looks nice man, clean and simple, I like it, maybe do something else wit the sig though? I know this isn't a cnc but yeah, haha
Downvote
3.9 years ago
AU
Rep:
53%
Pretty much what others said, looks really good, but may need a little work on smoothness
best of luck man, for a first go you're doing really well!!
Downvote
3.9 years ago
AU
Rep:
59%
Looks really nice, BOL for the winners
Downvote
3.9 years ago