Divinity Second Team Recruiting!

Divinity Second Team Recruiting!

Thread started by LissenUp on Monday, 7:16pm January 19th with 4 replies. Views: 791

LissenUp
Level: BRONZE
Hello i am the captain from Divinity and my team are looking for a jungler and a solo laner ATM to fill in the remaining two spots on our second team, the purose of this team is so that we can scrim against them practice with them and give them an opportunity to play in the ladder under our tag. if you or someone you know would be interested please post you ign and experience as well as your role below or add me in game @LissenUp. Thanks
Posted 7:16pm Jan 19th 15
ARBS
Hi my name is ARBS and my IGN is kosxstoner.

I have played smite for about a year now but haven't played any leagues as i cant seem to find any matches. However I have played against team levyohsa as jungle and a couple of other teams and they have complimented me after the march after my jungling skills.

From the short paragraph above you can see that i main jungle.

Hope to hear back from you .

ARBS
Posted 10:07am Jan 22nd 15
LissenUp
Both of you seem like very capable players and you should expect to hear from me soon, sorry for the late reply but i've been busy.
Posted 5:36pm Jan 23rd 15
ARBS
from further examining i have come to the conclusion that i would be a better mid lane
Posted 9:27pm Jan 24th 15
Facelesshero
CMYKX and Facelesshero. Check profiles or msg in game. Both versatile.

We wont leave clan though as it is as it is an IRL based clan.
Posted 12:10pm Feb 14th 15