Would someone host A cs tournament?

Would someone host A cs tournament?

Thread started by maror on Friday, 1:53am July 3rd with 9 replies. Views: 1,809

maror
Level: BRONZE
So the CS community right now is very big, I think it would be awesome to try and host a cs event in sydney. so would anyone like to do this or partner up with me to do it?
Posted 1:53am Jul 3rd 15
Suttoh
Posted 3:01am Jul 3rd 15
Kola Tha God
Posted 11:40am Jul 3rd 15
MC
Level: PLATINUM
Great initiative however I think you may be underestimating the amount of work and effort required in running CS events. However if you do run one I hope you are successful.
Posted 12:34pm Jul 3rd 15
Expound
I'm sure you can pull it off with some serious dedication, budgeting would be tight. That said, best of luck mate!
Posted 1:45am Jul 4th 15
AtK
Posted 4:47am Jul 4th 15
maror
Would anyone help out if I ran a crowd funding?
Posted 10:00am Jul 4th 15
Sparkssss

Would anyone help out if I ran a crowd funding?

Quote from maror on the 4th of July 2015
I think you would have much better chances with that if your posts sounded more professional, I mean it sounds a lot like you came up with the idea of hosting an event in Sydney about 20 seconds before making this thread. I'm sure you have the best of intentions and all that, but for all we know you could have made this thread on a whim. I don't mean to discourage you and if you can pull it off them that would be awesome, but I suspect I'm not the only one who currently thinks this idea will be forgotten very soon and nothing will ever come of it.
Posted 11:41pm Jul 6th 15
Expound
May I add that hosting an event as what I believe you to mean, would entail having some prizes (Such as at most LAN events). prizes require sponsors and sponsors require contacts, and unless you want to fork out prizes from your own money, which for you doesn't look overly promising, you will be running into some issues.

PS.
Tiny, shit sever hosts are always good 'sponsors'

Kappa
Posted 12:19am Jul 9th 15
EpicDemic ~[RedCrayon]

So the CS community right now is very big, I think it would be awesome to try and host a cs event in sydney. so would anyone like to do this or partner up with me to do it?

Quote from maror on the 3rd of July 2015

It's possible and it's happening right now!

Check us out via our fb at
https://www.facebook.com/EpicDemicGaming/

Don't let them say you can't do it! Anything is possible :)

best of luck <3
~[RedCrayon]
Posted 12:04pm Nov 4th 15