PC PS XBOX
z
OP
NZ
Rep:
64%
PC Platform Admin
http://i.imgur.com/ZriGlpk.png

With an exciting Open Ladder ending its that time again to see who is the best of the best with an Open Ladder Grand Finals!

Top 8-teams from the Open Ladder will qualify. You must have played at least 3 games to be eligible for the Finals.

Start time
:
Saturday 19th December, 12 noon AEDT

Qualified Teams:
Ex Trucidatione Oriemur
Team Solo and Laney
Pandemic Gaming
Paragon eSports
Team Archipelago
ELIM Gaming
PingTwoSeventy
LGN: Team 1

If your team cannot participate in this tournament please contact a SMITE administrator as soon as possible.

Format:
This event will be a single elimination ODC. All games Best of 3.

Top seed will create the lobby using these settings:

Map: Conquest
Team Size: 5v5
Picking: Draft Pick
Gold: 1500
Level: 1
Allow Spectator: YES

Rules will be based on the Open Ladder rules. Of course there will be some rules which are not appropriate for a tournament setting however the general rules will still apply such as pause time.

Brackets

http://smiteoceania.challonge.com/cgopenladderfinals

Prizes:
Subs are not included.

1st
800 gems + Plantronics RIG 500 Headsets per player

2nd
400 gems per player

3rd
200 gems per player

Edited once, 15/12/15 - 4:04pm.
Downvote
1.9 years ago
AU
Rep:
59%
when was this decided? a good chunk of 270 cant make it and we dont have time to change our plans
Downvote
1.9 years ago
NZ
Rep:
73%
Quote from emdee23 on the 15th of December 2015:
when was this decided? a good chunk of 270 cant make it and we dont have time to change our plans

Well it has been delayed enough already and sometime on the weekend is only logical. There are always going to be times when people are unable to play and it is up to the team to organize a roster that is able to play the match. If you can't find enough people then I guess you can't play.
Downvote
1.9 years ago
OP
NZ
Rep:
64%
PC Platform Admin
If a few members of your team can't make it then you can use subs. If a whole team can't make it then it will forfeit the position. For example, if 2 teams can't make it then it will be a 6 team tournament. Even if it gets to the point where only 3 teams play on the day, it will still go ahead with just those 3 teams.
Downvote
1.9 years ago
AU
Rep:
59%
it just seems really poor that this was announced 4 days before the event ya know? I wouldve loved to make it but I have to work and its too late to try and get the day off.
Downvote
1.9 years ago
AU
Rep:
67%
"Unfortunately we can't change the date. Sorry about the constant changing..." - Jyles

So what you're saying is that you refuse to change the date because you already have changed the date, why then did you change the date originally but all of a sudden you put your foot down #makessenseman
Downvote
1.9 years ago
ID
Rep:
58%
Umm. . . So there is no notification on this match in cybergamer a week ago? That's too bad that we, Team Archipelago doesn't participate to the final because of doesn't check the forum thread. . .
Downvote
1.8 years ago
ID
Rep:
63%
I don't get any notification about this and i have no idea this is already done. Is there any announcement directly to team captain ?

Edited once, 24/12/15 - 7:15am.
Downvote
1.8 years ago