Can I send people wagers or can they challenge me for wagers

Can I send people wagers or can they challenge me for wagers

Thread started by SShiiny on Tuesday, 9:39pm December 15th with 3 replies. Views: 1,129

SShiiny
Level: BRONZE
i would like to know if this site has a similar function like the American UMG site where you can do for example 1 dollar 1v1 wager match where both players put in 1 dollar and the winner gets the total winnings

Would love to hear what this site has to offer
Posted 9:39pm Dec 15th 15
'Delusion
You can make a wager in the tournament section.

You click on the wager section and it says "Create wager". From there you can change the...
•Amount of players
•The ruleset
•The price (Min 2.50$)
•How many maps
•What maps etc......

Then if you already have the wager lined up on who you're vsing you can tag their cg name in the comment box below. If not once you pay your fees it'll come up on the top right of everyones CG homepage.

Once both teams/players pay the wager will begin.

CG tax 10% of the wager and the person that wins obviously gets the rest (when scores are entered)
Posted 9:45pm Dec 15th 15 and edited 1:44am Dec 16th 15
SShiiny
Posted 9:47pm Dec 15th 15
Zedgey

You can make a wager in the tournament section.

You click on the wager section and it says "Create wager". From there you can change the...
•Amount of players
•The ruleset
•The price (Min 2.50$)
•How many maps
•What maps etc......

Then if you already have the wager lined up on who you're are vsing you can tag their cg name in the comment box below. If not once you pay your fees it'll come up on the top right of everyones CG homepage.

Once both teams/players pay the wager will begin.

CG tax 10% of the wager and the person that wins obviously gets the rest (when scores are entered)

Quote from 'Delusion on the 15th of December 2015
#Delusion4Admin lol jks cunt u suck
Posted 10:00pm Dec 15th 15