AUS/NZ
PC PS XBOX
z
OP
AU
Rep:
66%
Hey all.

Recently I've been involved in some drama. Even got banned from CG because I got pretty toxic (Thanks supernova for understanding)

I've decided to be positive about it. I want something changed in this game.

I want my team of friends to compete without any fear or doubt of foul play.

Please sign this. Please up-vote on reddit. Please make suggestions.

I am not someone who sits back and waits for good things to happen. You shouldn't either

Change.org - Stop The Hackers In Rainbow Six Siege

Reddit

Love,

Flukester
Downvote
1.4 years ago
AU
Rep:
68%
Post Likes: 1
When i competed in COD cg we all had to download a third party program that was compulsory to run before the game commenced. is there no such program we can bring into this ladder?

Undr
Downvote
1.4 years ago
AU
Rep:
68%
if your playing this game at a cg level most rigs should be able to shadow play and record. make it compulsory to record cg games. so if anything is suspect the opposing team can request the footage of said player and send it admins? just another suggestion
Downvote
1.4 years ago
GB
Rep:
68%
Quote from KTO.UndrAchieve on the 16th of May 2016:
if your playing this game at a cg level most rigs should be able to shadow play and record. make it compulsory to record cg games. so if anything is suspect the opposing team can request the footage of said player and send it admins? just another suggestion

Well unless everybody is running a Nvida GPU that doesn't work. Also file size is a major thing most people don't want to spend 4-5 hours uploading a game because they are on a ADSL connection.
Downvote
1.4 years ago
OP
AU
Rep:
66%
Hey guys thanks for the posts.

@Under - 100% Agree. or private servers allowing something like faceit or esea style play helps too.

And yeah, at CG level player recordings are ok. But most aussie players cant upload a full match file easily. and it's a lengthy process for every player.

A replay function would nearly solve all the problems, as long as their anti-cheat support was fast in reacting to submissions. CSGO had the issue of too many reports so they let the community filter through them. I don't have numbers on how that's working but as a player it is RARE to see a blatant cheater on CSGO matchmaking, definitely way less often than R6S
Downvote
1.4 years ago
AU
Rep:
100%
AU Site Admin
USA Site Admin
Quote from KTO.UndrAchieve on the 16th of May 2016:
When i competed in COD cg we all had to download a third party program that was compulsory to run before the game commenced. is there no such program we can bring into this ladder?

That would have been UAC, the issue with many games these days is basic things like demo recording is not available, and there is no 3rd party anti cheat. By default I am ALWAYS very apprehensive about running games with out a demo facility as its a nightmare for both players and admins.

The issue with a replay feature, is its not always accurate, this is where demos are the best. How many times have you seen in CoD for example the kill cam which shows something totally different to what you did.
Downvote
1.4 years ago
OP
AU
Rep:
66%
Cyanide that's exactly what I asked for . spectating is needed badly
Downvote
1.4 years ago
SuperNova buried a post by R6_JBHIFI. Show
AU
Rep:
55%
signed for u
Downvote
1.4 years ago
OP
AU
Rep:
66%
Hey JBHIFI. I don't know, It's crap that we have to think about it at all so often.

Go sign the petition if you agree
Downvote
1.4 years ago
AU
Rep:
23%
Signed it, but wondering if it's gonna work.
Downvote
1.4 years ago
OP
AU
Rep:
66%
Did you read it? Do you have any suggestions?

I know Ubisoft are aware of the problem. But I know how large companies work. They see log in numbers, they see ingame sales and on paper, the game is succeeding.

If i'm right, they see big sales numbers and small ticket numbers and they aren't doing enough.

Maybe if enough people say so, they will put more effort in.
Downvote
1.4 years ago
AU
Rep:
49%
Quote from Flukester on the 16th of May 2016:
Hey JBHIFI. I don't know, It's crap that we have to think about it at all so often.

Go sign the petition if you agree
Signed
Downvote
1.4 years ago
AU
Rep:
69%
Part of the issue is the development time that goes into an anticheat. It's not an easy feat - especially if they've got such a bad game engine with holes in it. To them, they need a good reason to invest in a good anticheat - because it's not a once off thing; it's a never ending process. But it is something that is needed so hopefully they start listening. But Activision are the same - they don't give two shits about cheaters because at the end of the day the money still rolls in. It's deplorable.

Signed the petition.
Downvote
1.4 years ago
OP
AU
Rep:
66%
You're right man, and I don't jump into online games assuming they are 100% clean. But it's honestly out of control. I'm sure it can be better.

Ubisoft isn't even talking to us. They "acknowledge" the problem but all we actually SEE is the occasional "Fair Fight has removed bla bla" every time a patch hits. Then nothing for months till a new patch comes.

They need to talk to us. A petition has a small chance to get a reply.

Thanks for supporting it, if anyone has suggestions that I didn't include let me know
Downvote
1.4 years ago