AUS/NZ
PC PS XBOX
OP
AU
Rep:
50%
Hi i'm a new design trying to develop a portfolio.

I'm currently in search of a team That is professional, active, healthy poster and that uses social media.

The Package will include but will not be limited to

- Mascot/ logo design
    - Forum signatures
    - Banner
    - Facebook Cover
    - YouTube banner

If you are or know someone that might be interested and that meets the small criteria please contacting me through personal message so we can get in contact by other means.

I'm currently looking to only make one at the moment. But if you message me and are not chosen. I will look into working with you in a short period of time.

This will be a sponsorship deal so it will involve some promoting/advertising for me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also have an unfinished logo design that i'm looking to give away in the same way. unless you are looking to buy it.

SPOILER: Click to view
Downvote
1.5 years ago
AU
Rep:
78%
Post Likes: 1
@Pudgey just incase you were interested, dunno if we had gfx or not
Downvote
1.5 years ago
AU
Rep:
58%
I'd be happy to have to you, i own/run a competitive team, i have my own youtube channel but not a logo yet, i'm sponsored by cinch gaming, and would be happy to be sponsored by you!
Downvote
1.5 years ago
AU
Rep:
82%
Post Likes: 1
Quote from zB-Dub on the 17th of June 2016:
I'd be happy to have to you, i own/run a competitive team, i have my own youtube channel but not a logo yet, i'm sponsored by cinch gaming, and would be happy to be sponsored by you!
Sponsored by a website that hire everybody that applies for it, well done man.
Downvote
1.5 years ago
AU
Rep:
58%
Not the free side, the competitive team sponsorship
Downvote
1.5 years ago
nGc
AU
Rep:
66%
Quote from Prestige on the 17th of June 2016:
the
Why should he even have to justify that?
Downvote
1.5 years ago
OP
AU
Rep:
50%
Bump. Currently still looking for more.
Downvote
1.5 years ago