AUS/NZ
PC PS XBOX
z
OP
AU
Rep:
72%
Post Likes: 1
After some time and consideration over the last few weeks, we've determined that there isn't a comfortable future staying as a team. Although we've had a blast of a time, and surely made more than a name for ourselves we believe that going our separate ways is the best option, as Turtle feels the need to take a break from the competitive scene and some would prefer to move onto new options. This disband was not based on how we played within any tournaments, or finals, but about how we operated behind the scenes and our ability to commit towards being a team. Heading into the CGI finals today, we had the thought that this may be our last games together, and we're astonished with how well we pulled through.
This has been an extremely valuable learning experience for all of us and we're hoping the best for Control eSports in the future

Best of luck to Drippay for finding a new team, he is currently Looking For Team

As to Turtle & Floppers, best of luck to your future endeavours
Downvote
1.2 years ago
AU
Rep:
71%
Post Likes: 1
Although I wasn't in control for a long time, I still knew that control had big potential and you guys showed that this season. Sad to watch control disband but I know that all you guys are great players. Best of luck to you in the future.
Downvote
1.2 years ago
AU
Rep:
62%
I cri
Downvote
1.2 years ago
AU
Rep:
64%
Sad to see this happen.