AUS/NZ
PC PS XBOX
z
AU
Rep:
72%
Post Likes: 1
Talks shit and is pretty brain dead based of multiple pugs with him. Complains non stop however, improvement can be made given the right environment and I can see potential. Low CGA high CGO, BOL

Edited once, 11/12/16 - 5:04pm.
Downvote
10 months ago
AU
Rep:
30%
played with him in ESEA, doesn't tilt and has a positive attitutde towards the team. BOL
Downvote
10 months ago
NZ
Rep:
69%
Quote from somey on the 12th of December 2016:
played with him in ESEA, doesn't tilt and has a positive attitutde towards the team. BOL
and KQLY didn't cheat
Downvote
10 months ago
OP
AU
Rep:
78%
Quote from Crombie on the 12th of December 2016:
Quote from somey on the 12th of December 2016:
and KQLY didn't cheat
kqly is completely legit. thanks son.
Downvote
10 months ago
AU
Rep:
70%
Sharp, cool dude, High CGa
BOL duder
Downvote
10 months ago
AU
Rep:
78%
every pug ive played against him he just talks shit for no reason, pretty bad also

high cgo - low cga BOL!
Downvote
9 months ago
AU
Rep:
78%
Post Likes: 2
I've played against you 2 times and both times without fail you talk shit unprovoked, pretty easy to form an opinion. You being toxic also seems to be a common theme in this thread based off others comments
Downvote
9 months ago
AU
Rep:
66%
CGA bol
Downvote
9 months ago
OP
AU
Rep:
78%
Quote from JAWZZZ on the 20th of December 2016:
I've played against you 2 times and both times without fail you talk shit unprovoked, pretty easy to form an opinion. You being toxic also seems to be a common theme in this thread based off others comments
If u don't know me you won't understand my personality. 90% of the time i shit talk as a joke and the people know that.
Downvote
9 months ago
AU
Rep:
77%
Post Likes: 1
Played one scrim with him, alright aim but complained the whole game even though he couldn't hold A site the whole ct half and no one complained to him about that...
Downvote
9 months ago
AU
Rep:
73%
Good fragger, best of luck BALLsack
Downvote
9 months ago
AU
Rep:
72%

This, change your behavior and people might look at you in a different light.
Downvote
9 months ago
OP
AU
Rep:
78%
Quote from Deklan on the 1st of January 2017:

DeklaN : Kys Hrnsack
? Hrnsack : ok?
? Hrnsack : who are u
DeklaN : Yeah right
DeklaN : You know me kid
? Hrnsack : no i dont
ill leave this here.
Downvote
9 months ago
AU
Rep:
72%
Quote from Hrnsack on the 1st of January 2017:

DeklaN : Kys Hrnsack
? Hrnsack : ok?
? Hrnsack : who are u
DeklaN : Yeah right
DeklaN : You know me kid
? Hrnsack : no i dont
ill leave this here.
I don't see how that is being toxic? I said two words to you ONLY... please. You're the only person to say I am toxic when there is a general theme that you are in fact the toxic one. I'm just saying that instead of disregarding and arguing with people who comment on your thread, take it in and learn from it.I'll leave it at this as I am sure no one else wishes to see this. Good Luck!!!
Downvote
9 months ago
OP
AU
Rep:
78%
I don't see how that is being toxic? I said two words to you ONLY... please. You're the only person to say I am toxic when there is a general theme that you are in fact the toxic one. I'm just saying that instead of disregarding and arguing with people who comment on your thread, take it in and learn from it.I'll leave it at this as I am sure no one else wishes to see this. Good Luck!!!
Seeing that you joined the game and your first words in the chat was telling myself to "kill myself". Even though I had said nothing, typed nothing and not even acknowledged you, then proceed to be toxic the rest of the game. That's how I see that as toxic.
Downvote
9 months ago