AUS/NZ
PC PS XBOX
z
AU
Rep:
65%
Post Likes: 1
@fluffer did a amazing job and he did his best @moeycq if you also read even tho its full you can put your teams name down and probably qualify for the next lan before other teams as you missed out on this lan. instead of being a debby downer why not congratulate the only person who gave a damn and set something up for the sydney community.
Downvote
1.1 years ago
AU
Rep:
73%
Quote from kurdish_baller on the 30th of August 2016:
@fluffer did a amazing job and he did his best @moeycq if you also read even tho its full you can put your teams name down and probably qualify for the next lan before other teams as you missed out on this lan. instead of being a debby downer why not congratulate the only person who gave a damn and set something up for the sydney community.

I gave suggestions on venues, format, prize money and ideas. Added him on steam and we had a chat, trust me i supported sydney lans for many years

Im saying to just cut registrations out of nowhere when in the post it makes people think they got a couple of days is dumb

Anyway hf
Downvote
1.1 years ago
AU
Rep:
66%
can confirm that @moeycq is a syd lan legend and helped me many times when i was first admining lans.
Downvote
1.1 years ago
OP
AU
Rep:
64%
Quote from moeycq on the 30th of August 2016:
Quote from kurdish_baller on the 30th of August 2016:

I gave suggestions on venues, format, prize money and ideas. Added him on steam and we had a chat, trust me i supported sydney lans for many years

Im saying to just cut registrations out of nowhere when in the post it makes people think they got a couple of days is dumb

Anyway hf
Like i told you on steam, it will look very biased and very bad if i had to pickout 8 teams out of goddamn 20 of them and i didn't want that, that's the reason that i locked the registrations early. I knew that you were interested in this lan and i linked you this thread twice infact hoping you would take a look at the teams and etc and you would see the rest.

So i'm sorry if you didn't get the chance to be in, next time please register as soon as possible, my other thread has been up for 10 days and since i checked the place out (which was around a week ago +) i stated that this will happen so you all had very long time to setup teams and find potential players that could attend.

I'll most likely be hosting another one so stay tuned.

P.S Just like in the other thread, i stated that i was using that exact format and the prize money is exactly the same thing that i had in mind from beginning so idk what you're saying exactly.
Downvote
1.1 years ago
AU
Rep:
74%
Will be available to play if anyone needs a 5th hit me up
Downvote
1.1 years ago
AU
Rep:
74%
Fek did not realise rego close so quickly
Posting a team that can play if anyone pulls out

Team Name: RIP Harambe
Team Captain: smirfy

smirfy STEAM_1:0:16473083
moey STEAM_0:0:6254674
busta STEAM_0:0:996882
m1st STEAM_0:0:18300377
dimojr STEAM_0:0:11365375

Edited once, 3/9/16 - 3:10pm.
Downvote
1.1 years ago
AU
Rep:
77%
k33n
Downvote
1.1 years ago
AU
Rep:
77%
TAKE ME TO LAN!!
I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies
I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife

cringe*
Downvote
1.1 years ago
AU
Rep:
77%
We got an eta on when groups will be posted?
Downvote
1.1 years ago
OP
AU
Rep:
64%
I have them ready however i am waiting for every team to pay first and then i'll post them.

So far these are the Accepted teams, once everyone has paid then i'll be posting the groups and etc.

Citadel
RiPHarambee
Team Protocol
WeEatWeaBZ
Mivn
Fighting 4 Freedom
Kickback
Supermacy
Downvote
1.1 years ago
AU
Rep:
61%
Post Likes: 1
Is cloud 9 now out?
Downvote
1.1 years ago
JD-
AU
Rep:
79%
lf1 more
Downvote
1.1 years ago
MC
AU
Rep:
79%
AU Site Admin
My team isn't going so if anyone needs me to fill in last minute just hit me up.

www.steamcommunity.com/id/XMC
Downvote
1.1 years ago
OP
AU
Rep:
64%
Need 1 more team if anyone wants to signup.. I wont be available today until 1am so just comment here or if you want to wait until 1am then just add me and i'll get back to you.
Downvote
1.1 years ago
AU
Rep:
76%
Post Likes: 2
Get hyped lads, its gonna be quite a fun lan, these stacked teams scare me o.o
Downvote
1.1 years ago