Rep:
75%
Is there one?
Downvote
1.2 years ago
AU
Rep:
42%
Wait, your telling me people looked at that price tag and thought, Yeah this games viable, ill totally make back my $170 investement with tournement wins in >Australia
Downvote
1.2 years ago
AU
Rep:
79%
Post Likes: 1
only if you're dumb enough to buy the ultimate edition
Downvote
1.2 years ago
AU
Rep:
72%
It exists https://discord.gg/2eV5d82 also elite, most of the community has made much more off winnings than bf4 was worth. Made somewhere around 800 from ESL and that's a low figure compared to others.

Edited once, 31/8/16 - 11:47pm.
Downvote
1.2 years ago
AU
Rep:
72%
that code is expired kevinrudd any luck for another code?
Downvote
1.2 years ago
OP
AU
Rep:
75%
Quote from EIite on the 31st of August 2016:
Wait, your telling me people looked at that price tag and thought, Yeah this games viable, ill totally make back my $170 investement with tournement wins in >Australia

I don't think anyone thought that, but lucky you don't need to buy the ultimate edition to get beta access.
Downvote
1.2 years ago
AU
Rep:
55%
Quote from navoj on the 31st of August 2016:
that code is expired kevinrudd any luck for another code?
https://discordapp.com/invite/0rRz5FQjTynekUgk
Downvote
1.2 years ago
AU
Rep:
72%
Updated my original post with the new code. Barely any of the OCE community use the ESL discord but use our own one.
Downvote
1.2 years ago
AU
Rep:
64%
Just joined up.
Downvote
1.2 years ago
AU
Rep:
64%

>video games
>investment
Downvote
1.2 years ago
AU
Rep:
63%
Quote from Mayo on the 2nd of September 2016:
Just joined up.

this guy
Downvote
1.2 years ago
AU
Rep:
57%

>video games
>investment
u just settle down m8
Downvote
1.2 years ago
AU
Rep:
64%
Quote from Floormassacre on the 2nd of September 2016:
Just joined up.

this guy

Hailing from the glory days of BC2 LOL
Downvote
1.2 years ago
AU
Rep:
46%
Hoping against hope that there's actually some competitive action in BF1. No offense to the CS crowd, but infantry's not what I play comp for. Or not the only thing I play comp for. I'm nowhere near good enough to rely on my CS game

Edited once, 4/9/16 - 6:53pm.
Downvote
1.2 years ago
AU
Rep:
64%
Unfortunatly the fact that the game will not have Conquest small means one of two things.

We play rush for 12s/10s/8s or we wait until there is something more competent which will take months.

As for small format that is going to happen whether you like it all not and it will be most likely 5v5. DICE have yet to announce the competitive mode they were talking about in regards to small format.
Downvote
1.2 years ago