AUS/NZ
PC PS XBOX
z
OP
AU
Rep:
55%
I'm looking for a serious highly skilled team to join for this upcoming tournament. I am a top 10 dueller in Australian Quake Live and have great aim and movement. I've been playing FPS since 2009 and rape in any public server for all FPSs I play. I've been to Sweden (Dreamhack) to compete in Quake Live as well. I prefer a more aimbased role but I'll literally play anything I don't care. I'm good with projectiles, hitscan weapons and supporting. I'm good with team work and have played in many comps and tournaments across games like NS2 and Dirty bomb. I'm a good problem solver and good at thinking of new strats and ideas.

That's pretty much it, if you are keen pm me and we can play some games together.
Downvote
1.1 years ago
OP
AU
Rep:
55%
Ok so i've played most of the champions and I want to advertise that I basically hit 100% accuracy with grohk and androxus and rape so easily with them lol. Grohk is apparently support but I always do the most damage and kills by far xD
Downvote
1.1 years ago
AU
Rep:
22%
Hey bud, whats your ign. I am still creating a team and am looking for high skilled player, I myself play damage/flank and get 30-45 elim and 150k avr dmg. Name is JuicyPrawn on paladins, or add me on steam. http://steamcommunity.com/id/cod4k1ddo
Downvote
1.1 years ago