AUS/NZ
PC PS XBOX
z
AU
Rep:
75%
Post Likes: 4
BOL cl0ver, seen you hit some nice shots in officials and pugs. Could play Mid CGa if surrounded by good teammates. Give him a trial
Tired of the Low CGa circlejerk

Edited once, 19/3/17 - 1:00pm.
Downvote
6 months ago
AU
Rep:
74%
Holy fuck can you stop spamming forums you annoying excuse for an igl, the AIM, for cgm, you fucking inbred, read the post, he has the AIM, to play main, that's his goal, I've never seen you do anything that wasn't either embarrassing or skilful, so just drop it aye?
Downvote
6 months ago
AU
Rep:
75%
@gumpton @Benjas honestly neither of you know what you're talking about. The kid clearly has no experience yet you suggest that he is within the top 16 teams within CGA? You must be oblivious to how much skill it takes, as NEITHER of you have been or for the time you've played have ever been remotely high cga.
Downvote
6 months ago
AU
Rep:
74%
You mean clover? No clue who he is.
Downvote
6 months ago
sQx
AU
Rep:
78%
Post Likes: 1
Played against his old team on cga. His aim is definitely not Main.
The team was lacking of coordination and you need teamplay to win a game.
Should probably look for a team which has a minimum of coordination and learn from them.

Bol low/mid cga ATM
Downvote
6 months ago
JP
Rep:
72%
@JuicyG why the fuck are u tagging me in shit, stfu dog u've played with me like once in october and think u know me. Dont involve me in ur dumb shit
Downvote
6 months ago
OP
AU
Rep:
73%
Quote from sQx on the 19th of March 2017:
Played against his old team on cga. His aim is definitely not Main.
The team was lacking of coordination and you need teamplay to win a game.
Should probably look for a team which has a minimum of coordination and learn from them.

Bol low/mid cga ATM
Unfortunatly our team hasn't been going the best roster changes almost every 2 weeks due to inactivity and people just not willing to put in time I used to just team hop around and some people told me to stick it out so I'm just sticking it out till the end of the season for some experience and I feel this is helping me improve quite a lot ty for your comment :))))
Downvote
6 months ago
AU
Rep:
70%
This guy is nuts, Great aim, solid at clutching, can get tilted sometimes, but is overall great player who can play a lot. Team play has improved a lot since i met him. Keeps trying to drag me into DM servers though. Pick this guy up if you want an insane player for your Canals MM Games CGA Matches. BOL :^)
Downvote
6 months ago
AU
Rep:
59%
Quote from JuicyG on the 19th of March 2017:
How do these CGo-Low CGa players always think their buddies who are also playing only CGo and teams have some kind of god tier aim always posting shit like High CGa - Low CGm. Guess what, if you're playing shitters chances are you'll do well.

i said at best low CGm "AIM" when hes playing at his best incase you missed it i said "AIM"

aim
verb

point or direct (a weapon or camera) at a target.
"aim the camcorder at some suitable object"
Downvote
6 months ago
AU
Rep:
75%
mid CGA bol. no idea why rands are shitting on his thread. chill.
Downvote
6 months ago
AU
Rep:
75%
Quote from bart0wski on the 25th of March 2017:
mid CGA bol. no idea why rands are shitting on his thread. chill.
Downvote
6 months ago
AU
Rep:
70%
Solid aim when playing to his potential, can work on positioning and aggression - mid/high CGA, has potential with a lot of work to go further.

Edited once, 31/3/17 - 2:02pm.
Downvote
6 months ago
OP
AU
Rep:
73%
bump
Downvote
6 months ago
JP
Rep:
71%
Strong fragger and can adapt real quick to any situation,
best of luck man and thanks so more for subbing for our team!
Downvote
6 months ago
AU
Rep:
67%
Solid all rounded player
mid to high CGA
Downvote
6 months ago