AUS/NZ
PC PS XBOX
z
AU
Rep:
71%
can we get live update on win/losses ect ty.
Downvote
10 months ago
AU
Rep:
71%
Quote from ND9 on the 9th of December 2016:
Now that the tournament is officially full, here's how the bracket is going to go.
http://challonge.com/TheTendicies5vs5Tournament

The bracket will be a group stages moving into single elimination in the playoffs.
There is 4 groups with a total of 4 teams in each. All matches in the group stages will be BO1, with the semi final and grand final BO3.

Groups:

Group 1:
Team 1 - HawkX Esports
Team 2 - tempeR Black
Team 3 - Skitz
Team 4 - Team WhySoMad

Group 2:
Team 1 - Regicide
Team 2 - Derive
Team 3 - Infectious.esc
Team 4 - Ares Esports

Group 3:
Team 1 - HomoeS Esports
Team 2 - tempeR White
Team 3 - Illuminate
Team 4 - Carbine Esports

Group 4:
Team 1 - NoEyeDeer
Team 2 - Vision
Team 3 - savers.es
Team 4 -

The tournament matches will commence at 1:30 (13:30) Sydney time. There will be 1 match happening at a time from each group.

Schedule:
Match 1: Team 1 vs Team 2 - Will begin their match at 1:30.
Match 2: Team 3 vs Team 4 - Will begin their match at approximately 2:30. (Based on Match 1)
Match 3: Team 1 vs Team 3 - Will begin their match at approximately 3:30. (Based on Match 2)
Match 4: Team 2 vs Team 4 - Will begin their match at approximately 4:30. (Based on Match 3)
Match 5: Team 1 vs Team 4 - Will begin their match at approximately 5:30. (Based on Match 4)
Match 6: Team 2 vs Team 3 - Will begin their match at approximately 6:30. (Based on Match 5)

For any further information, please feel free to ask me!
Cheers.

topkek run comp had to use own servers, didn't run how he said. inb4 salty due to being beaten couldn't careless just lost in manner of wich was made up (wp savers). savers vs ares gf gl boys actually hope you get keys.
Downvote
10 months ago
NZ
Rep:
74%
Post Likes: 1
Absolutely terrible tourney, theres been certain people adding "- admin" to their name and ghosting for some teams. Nearly 5 hours of delays, servers weren't even provided by the organizer. Rules being made up that weren't on the original post.

The idiots running this should never be allowed to host another tournament again. I also have a feeling that they won't be paying out the keys.

Ohhhhh wellll.....

EDIT:

Hahahaha, the guy actually edited the original post to include rule #3. What a guy!
Downvote
10 months ago
AU
Rep:
79%
Post Likes: 2
this nd9 cunt is absolutely retarded... clearly is a poor cunt trying to scam people in this event dont expect your keys for winning

edits the OP to add a new rule nice tourny you fucking braindead rat

Edited once, 11/12/16 - 8:17pm.
Downvote
10 months ago
AU
Rep:
71%
Quote from David_Bowie on the 11th of December 2016:
Absolutely terrible tourney, theres been certain people adding "- admin" to their name and ghosting for some teams. Nearly 5 hours of delays, servers weren't even provided by the organizer. Rules being made up that weren't on the original post.

The idiots running this should never be allowed to host another tournament again. I also have a feeling that they won't be paying out the keys.

Ohhhhh wellll.....

EDIT:

Hahahaha, the guy actually edited the original post to include rule #3. What a guy!

Thought you guys were our last match in groups to find out it was a quater bo1 after game... you guys end up winning it? Or no servers to useafter ours? By rights our game should have been bo3 semi? And yeah got a feeling kids keeping all keys. Thought what the hell little fun comp for fun get kicked out by you guys in wrong format lol.
Downvote
10 months ago
NZ
Rep:
74%
Quote from ScoTTy- on the 11th of December 2016:

Ohhhhh wellll.....

EDIT:

Thought you guys were our last match in groups to find out it was a quater bo1 after game... you guys end up winning it? Or no servers to useafter ours? By rights our game should have been bo3 semi? And yeah got a feeling kids keeping all keys. Thought what the hell little fun comp for fun get kicked out by you guys in wrong format lol.

We had to get another player because of internet issues and the admin tried to extort us to pay more keys ON THE SPOT as opposed to letting us play the game out and then taking it out of what we would (very likely) win.

So because we refused to be extorted we got DQ'd and he added rule #3 afterwards.

I don't really give a shit about the keys, I probably would've opened up some cases with it for a laugh. Just the admins a sus cunt that can't run a tournament. There was someone talking to my teammate about how he was ghosting or letting people ghost for vision.

I guess people will know from now on.
Downvote
10 months ago
AU
Rep:
65%
Apparently we were accused of ghosting, EVEN THOUGH temper did it against us. ND9 joins a game to make sure things are going smoothly when we were 14-3 up. Uploading a demo now, link will be available soon. Temper lied and abused us for a long while, and delayed a game 45 minutes.

Now nd9 is being abused by two teams for something he never did. Not once during the game were we fed information, not once were we told anything that gave positions of enemies away. Temper has entered themselves into a fight that never should have happened all because nd9 would not allow for a reschedule to maintain the timeline of an odc.

Kids need to grow up and get good, 16-3 ezgg.
Downvote
10 months ago
nd9
OP
AU
Rep:
54%

Ohhhhh wellll.....

EDIT:

We had to get another player because of internet issues and the admin tried to extort us to pay more keys ON THE SPOT as opposed to letting us play the game out and then taking it out of what we would (very likely) win.

So because we refused to be extorted we got DQ'd and he added rule #3 afterwards.

I don't really give a shit about the keys, I probably would've opened up some cases with it for a laugh. Just the admins a sus cunt that can't run a tournament. There was someone talking to my teammate about how he was ghosting or letting people ghost for vision.

"Another player" You added 3 new players, I wasn't ghosting nor was anyone ( I have demo proof of that), your saying I scammed you, when you hadn't even paid the entry fee yet, and I have already given the 10 keys prize pool to the 3rd placed team.
Downvote
10 months ago
AU
Rep:
72%
bowie never has a good time with odc's </3 @David_Bowie
Downvote
10 months ago
AU
Rep:
71%
Yeah we had no issue letting you play with new player so by rights we should have been contacted n told we are playing xxx but we never got a message rofl. Refund every team for wasting everyone's time there is no winner you just made games up as you went.. we were more pissed at gow we got knocked out when we thought it was just another group stage game. Way i read it 4 teams 4 groups top 1 from each group goes to semi's, then winners goto grandfinal and losers bo3 for 3rd?
Downvote
10 months ago
AU
Rep:
71%
Nd9 if they were dqd where was out msg saying we are still in? You're a fucking joke kid.
Downvote
10 months ago
NZ
Rep:
74%
Quote from ND9 on the 11th of December 2016:

Ohhhhh wellll.....

EDIT:

"Another player" You added 3 new players, I wasn't ghosting nor was anyone ( I have demo proof of that), your saying I scammed you, when you hadn't even paid the entry fee yet, and I have already given the 10 keys prize pool to the 3rd placed team.

I don't really care about your ghosting, if you allowed it to happen in your tournament, then thats shitty.

On top of that, I'm implying that you might not pay out, I didn't say you scammed us, learn to read.

We did not add 3 new players, from the 5 that we started with we added two. There were no rules about this and some tournaments allow multiple subs, this was not made clear and you made a rule up on the spot. In addition to this you tried to extort us to pay even though your friend helping you run the tournament said it was all right to pay later tonight. I don't know why he would say that, that's not my problem.

You made up rules on the spot, and you allowed people to ghost. You also had five hours of delays.

Your tournament was a shitshow and you're a terrible organiser, find another hobby.
Downvote
10 months ago
AU
Rep:
72%
organizing definitely needs some work, but i can say there was no ghosting, and you pussies who think that there was ghosting just need to get better lmao
Downvote
10 months ago
AU
Rep:
71%
@david_bowie if you cunts got dq'd by rights we had rights to take your spot but never got message about it... rofl bl we both got robbed.
Downvote
10 months ago
nd9
OP
AU
Rep:
54%
Quote from ND9 on the 11th of December 2016:

Ohhhhh wellll.....

EDIT:

I don't really care about your ghosting, if you allowed it to happen in your tournament, then thats shitty.

On top of that, I'm implying that you might not pay out, I didn't say you scammed us, learn to read.

We did not add 3 new players, from the 5 that we started with we added two. There were no rules about this and some tournaments allow multiple subs, this was not made clear and you made a rule up on the spot. In addition to this you tried to extort us to pay even though your friend helping you run the tournament said it was all right to pay later tonight. I don't know why he would say that, that's not my problem.

You made up rules on the spot, and you allowed people to ghost. You also had five hours of delays.

Your tournament was a shitshow and you're a terrible organiser, find another hobby.

The sign-up form has 6 spots on it, suggesting that only 6 players are allowed. No one in the whole tournament ghosted, and you saying I didn't scam you. Your incredible teamamtes kragz and gumptoN surely did say that. I didn't make any rules on the spot, the edit was to show another team that had just payed in.
Downvote
10 months ago