AUS/NZ
PC PS XBOX
OP
AU
Rep:
47%
Post Likes: 1
I'm back after three years of inactivity, because COD became horrible.

But to come back for the return of Cod4, absolutely stoked, but to see that xbox competitive has died is a bit unfortunate.

Is there any chance of attempting to launch a 5v5 SnD ladder for MWR on Xbox One? Because I personally know a heap of ex CG players on Xbox One who would jump straight back onto it.

Sorry if this has been posted before, but just a bit of food for thought.

Love,

The one and only Carrot v
Downvote
1 year ago
AU
Rep:
78%
Post Likes: 2
Downvote
1 year ago
AU
Rep:
100%
AU Site Admin
USA Site Admin
EU Site Admin
Start a forum thread with a poll and get all your XBOX friends to vote. But without a good 25+ teams there's not much that can be done. Something like this could be added for them as a trial: http://au.cybergamer.com/tournaments/10517/

Depends whether you're talking CGo level or league level.

The xbox community used to be huge on CG, it has since more or less mostly moved to PS.
Downvote
11 months ago
RAK
AU
Rep:
80%
Most players moved to PS with CWL and now even with cod4 all the old players are over here anyway.
Downvote
11 months ago
brq
AU
Rep:
82%
Since the CWL switch, Xbox is a graveyard
Downvote
11 months ago
AU
Rep:
33%
I am an Xbox One player looking to play competative. I too would like to see the return of Competative Cod on Xbox as i am looking to began i guess you could say 'a career' in it. I have spent a lot of time training on IW in particular and Hope to see tournaments beginning on the Xbox Platform.
Downvote
11 months ago
AU
Rep:
78%
Xbox all have ps4s now mate might wanna go trade consoles
Downvote
11 months ago
AU
Rep:
64%
Yeah everyone gone to Ps4 and most of the good players/ vets are gone... Mojo Syrup and girlgerms could win CGP if they were still around that's the skill level they's days
Downvote
11 months ago
AU
Rep:
78%
Quote from Klaypexs on the 12th of December 2016:
Yeah everyone gone to Ps4 and most of the good players/ vets are gone... Mojo Syrup and girlgerms could win CGP if they were still around that's the skill level they's days
Few vets have brushed off the cobwebs since RM
Downvote
11 months ago
AU
Rep:
84%
blake!
Downvote
11 months ago
AU
Rep:
64%
Quote from splash. on the 12th of December 2016:
blake!

Quickly off topic is there still ACL lans or lans and what date ? ill go to the next Brissy or Gold coast one
Downvote
11 months ago
OP
AU
Rep:
47%
Quote from Asterix on the 12th of December 2016:
Start a forum thread with a poll and get all your XBOX friends to vote. But without a good 25+ teams there's not much that can be done. Something like this could be added for them as a trial: http://au.cybergamer.com/tournaments/10517/

Depends whether you're talking CGo level or league level.

The xbox community used to be huge on CG, it has since more or less mostly moved to PS.

The community was huge! Was absolutely fantastic, but by the looks of this and what people are saying, I might just have to buy a PlayStation if I want to get back into competitive. Just will have to purchase and Xbox shaped controller because my hands are way too big for the little PlayStation controllers hahaha.

I am more than happy to give it a shot, advertise and see if we can tee up an xbox SnD league again, but I am more than afraid it just wont last long, or possibly have enough players.

Ill add a poll to this post and see how we go.
Downvote
11 months ago
OP
AU
Rep:
47%
Downvote
11 months ago
AU
Rep:
33%
Quickly, Can someone just give me the basics on how to start with competative COD, like what tournaments to do, where and how I can find LAN events so forth.
Downvote
11 months ago
AU
Rep:
78%
Quote from BlazeWarrior on the 13th of December 2016:
Quickly, Can someone just give me the basics on how to start with competative COD, like what tournaments to do, where and how I can find LAN events so forth.
You ready? Write this down bud.

1. Sell your potato xbox
2. Buy a PS4
Downvote
11 months ago