AUS/NZ
PC PS XBOX
z
OP
AU
Rep:
17%
Hey guys! My name is DaeDae and I am the manager for Team Regicide's League of Legends team. We are currently playing in the OCS and we are looking to expand into other games to grow our organisation.

We are looking to pick up an already made team or make a team ourselves to compete in Overwatch Weekly's and hopefully enter other competitions in the future.

Currently we are looking for people who have peaked Master+

Please feel free to message the twitter or facebook page if interested. You can also message me personally on here (might respond late) and commend on the thread if interested.

Thank you.

Team Regicide Social Media
Facebook - www.facebook.com/RegicideOCE
Twitter - www.twitter.com/RegicideOCE

Personal
Twitter - www.twitter.com/RGC_DaeDae
Downvote
8 months ago
AU
Rep:
62%
I'll give it a trial.

Name: SockMySon or Jacob.

Mic: Yes.
How easily triggered are you? Don't get triggered unless my teammates are all shit.
Can you keep your calm in stressful situations? Easy done my dude
What will you be looking for in a team? To find teammates with the same goal as me; tapping heads and getting better.
Can you compete in online scrims & tournaments with ease or at all? Yes. Practically always (but not friday from 7-9), just hmu when.

Additional info: I'm good.
Downvote
8 months ago
AU
Rep:
42%
Downvote
8 months ago
AU
Rep:
70%
Quote from SockMySon on the 10th of February 2017:
I'll give it a trial.

Name: SockMySon or Jacob.

Mic: Yes.
How easily triggered are you? Don't get triggered unless my teammates are all shit.
Can you keep your calm in stressful situations? Easy done my dude
What will you be looking for in a team? To find teammates with the same goal as me; tapping heads and getting better.
Can you compete in online scrims & tournaments with ease or at all? Yes. Practically always (but not friday from 7-9), just hmu when.

Additional info: I'm good.

i cringed so hard reading this, gl
Downvote
7 months ago