AUS/NZ
PC PS XBOX
z
AU
Rep:
79%
Post Likes: 5
Quote from k01n on the 6th of March 2017:
I have enough evidence to ban this fella and his buddies on instinct but whats the point when cg is already filled with cheating rats

submit to anti-cheat team if you actually do have evidence. Otherwise there's no point making a post.
Downvote
7 months ago
AU
Rep:
66%
Quote from Jamie- on the 6th of March 2017:
I have enough evidence to ban this fella and his buddies on instinct but whats the point when cg is already filled with cheating rats

submit to anti-cheat team if you actually do have evidence. Otherwise there's no point making a post.
"and his buddies on instinct"
@EXILE^^ @aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa / summer @fraga- these guys all cheat and one of them is already banned today ahaha
Downvote
7 months ago
OP
AU
Rep:
62%
bump
Downvote
7 months ago
-s1
AU
Rep:
76%
Played roughly 5 pugs with him, he is a good kid, tilts a little, but overall he is very sharp. Easily high CGA

BOL my dude
Downvote
7 months ago
AU
Rep:
66%
Chongheadz m888 what you doing on cybergamer you will be a goner soon
Downvote
7 months ago
OP
AU
Rep:
62%
bump
Downvote
6 months ago
OP
AU
Rep:
62%
bump
Downvote
6 months ago
AU
Rep:
72%
Quote from Ol Man Makowski on the 7th of March 2017:
Quote from Jamie- on the 6th of March 2017:

"and his buddies on instinct"
@EXILE^^ @aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa / summer @fraga- these guys all cheat and one of them is already banned today ahaha

where do you get the idea we're friends? i hate this remmie autist lol
Downvote
6 months ago