Downvote
7 months ago
AU
Rep:
76%
Post Likes: 3
Quote from Tham/Sam on the 2nd of March 2017:
Time to slit my wrists

Financially speaking, its more beneficial to cut off your dick...
Downvote
7 months ago
AU
Rep:
72%
idk what everyone is complaining about? every MGE has these opportunities to play international LANs

SPOILER: Click to view
Downvote
7 months ago
AU
Rep:
77%
Post Likes: 8
congrats athletico female on trip to copenhagen
Downvote
7 months ago
AU
Rep:
76%
Post Likes: 8
split my dick and call me Caitlyn, i'm going to Copenhagen boiiiiz
Downvote
7 months ago
AU
Rep:
78%
Post Likes: 5
Mid CGA/ Copenhagen Games BOL!
Downvote
7 months ago
AU
Rep:
74%
Post Likes: 2
Well it costs 30k aud to undergo gender reassignment, so it's genuinely looking like a viable business model

Oh yeah, this is also one way to make sure the women's scene remains a meme and is pushed further from the end goal of being taken seriously.

Edited once, 3/3/17 - 5:08am.
Downvote
7 months ago
NZ
Rep:
67%
Post Likes: 4
Yeah lets offer more money than CGPL for mid CGa teams and expect the community not to gives us shit...
Downvote
7 months ago
AU
Rep:
74%
Post Likes: 1
Double the money of cgp

lol.
Downvote
7 months ago
NZ
Rep:
76%
why
Downvote
7 months ago
AU
Rep:
75%
Post Likes: 5
Quote from snow on the 3rd of March 2017:
Here we go, virgin alert......

Grabs popcorn to watch the lil virgins cry about women getting their own league.
M'Lady

*tips fedora*
Downvote
7 months ago
AU
Rep:
76%
MRW females are playing as male characters at a female only event

Edited once, 3/3/17 - 9:26am.
Downvote
7 months ago
AU
Rep:
72%
Post Likes: 6
It's been argued over and over that hosting female only tournaments in CS doesn't make sense. When compared to physical sports, it's true from that perspective, since the quantifiable biological differences aren't really relevant. However, the female scene is very marketable and brings in a huge ROI to sponsors, and this also entice more females to get involved, perpetuating this movement.

It's hard for females to integrate naturally into the community because the foundation of the community is built from mostly younger kids that resort to sexism and stereotypes. Ironically tournaments like this which are marketed to nurture and provide support to the females in the scene just perpetuates this separatist, sexist mindset. Young male players of similar skill levels (sometimes much greater skill levels) aren't given the same opportunity -- no males get exclusive rights to tournaments in CS at all. Like it or not, this is clearly a case of gender privilege...

Quote from HPred on the 3rd of March 2017:
Well it costs 30k aud to undergo gender reassignment, so it's genuinely looking like a viable business model

Oh yeah, this is also one way to make sure the women's scene remains a meme and is pushed further from the end goal of being taken seriously.
It costs $0 to undergo "gender reassignment", since by its definition gender is just a social construct.

Edited once, 3/3/17 - 10:03am.
Downvote
7 months ago
AU
Rep:
56%
Quote from f0oster on the 3rd of March 2017:
Quote from HPred on the 3rd of March 2017:

It costs $0 to undergo "gender reassignment", since by its definition gender is just a social construct.

I never thought I would see the day that majoring sociology would get me $30,000
Downvote
7 months ago
AU
Rep:
77%
Post Likes: 4
You've got to be fucking kidding me

I'm sorry but this is taking it way too far. These teams aren't worth this sort of money. The same isn't even provided for the best teams in Australia, male or not. It's ludicrous.

Here's to the statement "sex sells".
Downvote
7 months ago