Call of Duty: WWII

[MWR] OffSeason #3 notice

Thread started by TheRealPhadez on Tuesday, 11:59am August 15th with 4 replies. Views: 506

TheRealPhadez
Level: PLATINUM

G'day Everyone,
This is just a friendly reminder that the MWR OffSeason #3 registration closes tonight at 6:59pm with the tournament starting and teams being entered into "Group Stages" there will be a few late rego spots open as always. Teams who have not paid, do not have premium or both and are marked as "Ineligible" will be removed from the Offseason.

Link to the Offseason can be found here: http://au.cybergamer.com/tournaments/14442/

Many Thanks
PS COD Admin Team
Posted 11:59am Aug 15th 17
Friskk
Level: BRONZE
quick question why is the roster locked to only 7 players per team? We have to play multiple games a week so I am just a bit confused why you are allowed 3 subs in leagues but only 2 in offseason.
Posted 3:39pm Aug 15th 17
TheRealPhadez
Level: PLATINUM

quick question why is the roster locked to only 7 players per team? We have to play multiple games a week so I am just a bit confused why you are allowed 3 subs in leagues but only 2 in offseason.

Quote from Friskk on the 15th of August 2017
Should be sorted
Posted 4:07pm Aug 15th 17
OLDPhadez

Posted 5:05pm Aug 15th 17
Scruuffyy

Quote from Phadez on the 15th of August 2017

It's fixed, the maximum players per team is now 8.
Posted 5:09pm Aug 15th 17