PC PS XBOX
z
OP
AU
Rep:
41%
Alias: Infinity

No Previous Team Experience

Aims: Just looking for a team environment where I can play freely, improve and enjoy my time along the way. I am looking for a team where I can either AWP or IGL and be second AWP. I'm not a very good player, just looking for a team where I can learn about being in a team environment and can improve.

Strengths:

• Can play well (in my standards) on a good day
  • I am eager to learn and easily can adapt to any team play (hopefully).
  • I play Inferno, Cache and Mirage well and know how to play them with smokes and flashes.

Weaknesses:

• Have off days and can miss shots
  • Can't be online constantly, have work, school and rules from parents.
  • Can seem overly demanding, bossy (when IGL) and make wrong calls (sometimes). I realise my mistakes and I try to get better from them. When I realise I am being overly assertive I try and calm down and say sorry.
  • I don't know all the active duty maps and how to play them but I do want to learn. Maps I do not know very well are Train and Nuke. I somewhat know Cobble and Overpass.

This being my first team I am not sure about levels for CG but if you are here, do not expect an amazing player. I am only new to teams and not sure how to work properly as a team.

Add me here if you want me to join http://steamcommunity.com/id/Infinity285/

Edited once, 19/9/17 - 6:13pm.
Downvote
4 wks ago
AU
Rep:
53%
Post Likes: 1
Quote from Infinity285 on the 19th of September 2017:
This being my first team I am not sure about levels for CG
CGO until u learn maps an have some team experience, then you'll be able to move up low cga.
bol matey, love seein new comers
Downvote
4 wks ago
AU
Rep:
78%
Post Likes: 2
Quote from nuttyasfk on the 19th of September 2017:
CGO until u learn maps an have some team experience, then you'll be able to move up low cga.
You don't even have to play CGo lmao, only difference between CGo and CGa is that you have to pay premium to play in CGa. So if you change afford the premium per month then just join a CGa team.

There is no skill gap between "CGo" and "low CGa" the team's that make top 2 in CGa are the only 2 good teams in CGa.
Downvote
4 wks ago
AU
Rep:
53%
Quote from lukee. on the 19th of September 2017:
Quote from nuttyasfk on the 19th of September 2017:
You don't even have to play CGo lmao, only difference between CGo and CGa is that you have to pay premium to play in CGa. So if you change afford the premium per month then just join a CGa team.

There is no skill gap between "CGo" and "low CGa" the team's that make top 2 in CGa are the only 2 good teams in CGa.
never said there is skill gap between cgo an cga lol, just considering rosters locked an he doenst know any maps? lool
Downvote
4 wks ago
AU
Rep:
66%
Post Likes: 1
Good player cgo needs more confidence in himself

pick him up
Downvote
4 wks ago