Vague 7

hit me up http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198165237433

Edited once, 21/9/17 - 11:37am.
Downvote
3 wks ago
AU
Rep:
66%
Very aware player, in the right position all the time, can clutch, calls lack sometimes but hey who's are perfect in CGa, does have a strong back can carry hard, aim is really good, does listen and loves bant, only cons are that is when tilt comes out it's hard for him to focus at some points but if you get him back on track and avoid tilt or making mistakes he is a really insane player and can contest CGm no worries.

So sad to see him go but he was let down from us at points we could of prevented, if he gets on the right team he will take down anyone in his way to M.

Suitable above highA even M if he can get a M team to take him on, you are welcome to come game and chat anytime bro hopefully we stay in touch
Downvote
3 wks ago
AU
Rep:
27%
CG Organisation
Post Likes: 4
good name
Downvote
3 wks ago
AU
Rep:
72%
Post Likes: 1
Quote from Team Lucid on the 20th of September 2017:
good name
#illhoottothat
Downvote
3 wks ago
AU
Rep:
67%
has previously had absolutely appalling attitude in and out of games (this was around 1-2 months ago so could have changed) but was very sharp on the ol' ak
Downvote
3 wks ago
OP
AU
Rep:
68%
Post Likes: 2
Appalling is a harsh word. I will admit my attitude wasn't good in PARMY, however that was after a long string of frustrating losses and multiple roster changes. Sorry.
Downvote
3 wks ago
AU
Rep:
74%
Post Likes: 5
Quote from Versatiled on the 20th of September 2017:

Suitable above highA even M if he can get a M team

100% wouldn't say high a or even m for that matter. Considering the past results you've had i would be trying to slot into a mid team that has an idea in what they are doing and doesn't change roster 100 times like your previous teams and see how you go from there.

Bol with finding a team though
Downvote
3 wks ago
AU
Rep:
71%
Post Likes: 6
Quote from Versatiled on the 20th of September 2017:
Very aware player, in the right position all the time, can clutch, calls lack sometimes but hey who's are perfect in CGa, does have a strong back can carry hard, aim is really good, does listen and loves bant, only cons are that is when tilt comes out it's hard for him to focus at some points but if you get him back on track and avoid tilt or making mistakes he is a really insane player and can contest CGm no worries.

So sad to see him go but he was let down from us at points we could of prevented, if he gets on the right team he will take down anyone in his way to M.

Suitable above highA even M if he can get a M team to take him on, you are welcome to come game and chat anytime bro hopefully we stay in touch

if you rode his dick any harder it'd go through your ass out your mouth
Downvote
3 wks ago
AU
Rep:
66%
Its my opinion whether good or bad state your thoughts on the player and leave my dude but hey i guess i stated too much from my experience playing with him.
Downvote
3 wks ago
AU
Rep:
73%
yeah nah
Downvote
3 wks ago
AU
Rep:
71%
Post Likes: 1
good player but toxic as fuck, rather play pugG then play with core 5,
Downvote
3 wks ago
OP
AU
Rep:
68%
thx
Downvote
3 wks ago
PH
Rep:
68%
Good Shooter with Good Sens (2.35 with 1.05 mouse accel)
Downvote
3 wks ago