Previous Experience: A few seasons of CGA, total of 3.8k hours on CSGO.
Aims: Either join a high cga team or cgm team and just go in on that shit dude.
- Aim could be better at times.
- Decision making at times.
- Can get angry for making mistakes.
- Can play aggressive or passive.
- Know many set smokes on maps.
- Can take Criticism.
- Strong attitude towards the game.
- Very easy to get along with.
- Calm player in tough situations.
- Can clutch.
- Will always listen to calls.
- Always wanting to improve.
Legion Gaming (CGA) - platinum, remii, blurrberryz and flow.
Skyfire Academy (CGA) - platinum, remii, blurrberryz and axn.
Devious Esports (CGO/A)/Ninja Esports (CGA) - platinum, remii, blurrberryz and wizz.
Malevolence.ES (CGA) - platinum, cj4k, thrillder and stuff.
Fractured eSports (CGO) - chentley, otocyon, alfie and tragic.
Justin is a great mate of mine, we played games for over 4 years together coming into cs, we played a few seasons together unfortunately nothing coming of it but this guy is definitely someone you want on your team. From the dedication he puts in outside of the game to improve and how in game he is always trying his best and is always listening to calls, i have no doubt he can compete at a high A level and achieve a cgm qualification with the right team. Best of luck my dude.