PC PS XBOX
sQx
OP
AU
Rep:
78%
Post Likes: 1
Hi all,

I am back to LFT after a great start of season in CGM, But after the recent event of our teammate getting VACCED, I am back to it !

I believe I improved a lot from the last CGA season with the help of my teammates and the coach Krimp who gave me some good points to work on. (Especially with my utility).

So I would be looking for mostly a spot for CGM as core. Felt very confident and did pretty well during the season as well as ESEA and AEM.

Looking for a team that wants to try hard and please if your team has cheaters, please stay away

Ofc looking as a main awper position.

ExstoG CGM (PLOY, sQx, churchdogga, Edvard, Klownie, hrnsack and wxtch as sub) - Krimp as coach

Thanks for reading. Boyzzzzz let's go !!!
Downvote
4 wks ago
SMR
AU
Rep:
71%
Fantastic awper, deserves another go in CGm
Downvote
4 wks ago
AU
Rep:
69%
Build a team around this man.
He's french, he's an AWPer, who wouldn't want a KennyS in their team?

Nothing less than core CGM BOL
Downvote
4 wks ago
AU
Rep:
69%
Great player High CGM+
Downvote
4 wks ago
AU
Rep:
78%
Post Likes: 2
sqx is a fantastic impact player. Believe it or not nick had the most frags on the team overall this season, and single handedly won games. His strong fragging ability is a must for any team, and his time at Exsto has tought him valuable approaches into the game. He now uses his utility effectively and plays well in a team environment. Sqx could easily play high cgm and even push for cgi! Bol my baguette
Downvote
4 wks ago
AU
Rep:
70%
Unique player and distinguishes himself from other awpers high cgm bol
Downvote
4 wks ago
AU
Rep:
72%
get daddy in a cgm team bol
Downvote
4 wks ago
AU
Rep:
73%
sharp awper. easily CGM AWP BOL
Downvote
4 wks ago
AU
Rep:
78%
good player
Downvote
4 wks ago
AU
Rep:
70%
cgm at the very very least can win games single handedly, shouldve honestly played even higher than that next season, didnt deserve what happened. anyways BOL nick! top guy give him a good home!
Downvote
4 wks ago
AU
Rep:
71%
really humble and smart player. dont keep him waiting cgm+
Downvote
4 wks ago
AU
Rep:
75%
Consistently sharp awper, always give me a rough time awping against him.
Downvote
4 wks ago
AU
Rep:
76%
During this current season, we kept a record to measure individual performance and SQX was easily the most improved, ahead at season end by a solid 50+ frags, Nick shines when paired with a good IGL, he honestly deserves a shot at a Mid CGI team if not a finals M team. GL Nick

(I believe you can fly)
Downvote
4 wks ago
AU
Rep:
72%
clicks insane amounts of baguettes, one of the nuttiest awpers going round cgm+
Downvote
4 wks ago
AU
Rep:
72%
Easily the best awper in CGM, would definitely rival the top awpers in even CGI and give the ones in CGP a damn good run for their money. Very consistent player with the awp and sharp asf with the AK. He will play very well with a switched on IGL and is adaptable to different game styles.
His experiences and skillset has literally skyrocketed.

Deserves nothing less than Top CGM teams and honestly would be a great addition to CGI teams, he mains awping, which in itself is a valuable role but he's also fucking good at it.
Even I'd wanna stay with him and build a team just to be with this solid fragger. Just a shame how things turned out the way they did.

Seriously though, don't waste the man's time. A good home for this baguette lover will take you far.
Downvote
4 wks ago