AUS/NZ
PC PS XBOX
OP
AU
Rep:
72%
Sup Guys

After a bittersweet season in CGm through Exsto, in light of recent events (we all know what happened so please don't bother), I'm looking around again for a team/group of players who are willing to go all the way. Looking for solid, committed, passionate players with good chemistry.
I've proven I can hold my own and beyond at this level, I just wish to continue learning more, getting more experience and proving myself to keep moving forward.

As I've trained myself up to be a 360 skillset type player, I'm looking for any role (minus IGL role).
Big Strengths: Aim, GameSense/MapAwareness, Awping, Lurking and Anchoring Sites.
Decent: Entrying
Weaknesses: Reputation from recent incident. Sometimes timing. Take pugs too seriously.

Send through a message, leave a comment on profile what it's regarding too please.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198000816458/

Previous team:
CgM - Klownie, sQx. , churchd0gga, PLOY, edvard, -subs hrnsack + wxtch (coach: KrimpinaintEZY)

Thanks lads,
CHURCHIE
Downvote
4 wks ago
AU
Rep:
62%
Shit happens, hope some team can forget what happened and give u a good home. Bol
Downvote
4 wks ago
OP
AU
Rep:
72%
Post Likes: 1
Thanks. Doesn't matter if they forget it or not. I'm not the one convicted of doing it, and anyone close to me knows I hate them.
Downvote
4 wks ago
AU
Rep:
72%
sharp as a pencil out of the box
Downvote
4 wks ago
sQx
AU
Rep:
78%
Church is a top bloke ! He has a lot of potential and is willing to learn. He's still young !

This guy's aim is sharp and his utility usage is very good !

His best advantage ? Clutch. The man clutched so many times for us in situations where we were thinking to lose but he made them possible.

He went from cga to CGM straight because we felt potential in this guy and the result is that whatever people can say, he should be able to play CGM again. And I won't be surprised to see the guy on top later on.

Was a pleasure to play with you Church, BOL for you, nothing less than CGM.
Downvote
4 wks ago
OP
AU
Rep:
72%
Post Likes: 1
Quote from sQx on the 23rd of October 2017:
Was a pleasure to play with you Church, BOL for you, nothing less than CGM.
Thank you for the kind words man. (Sniffles) brings a tear to my eye. Hahaha Much appreciated.
Downvote
4 wks ago
AU
Rep:
69%
known this dude since like 2015 lol always been a talented shooter and a standup bloke

cgm
Downvote
4 wks ago
AU
Rep:
76%
Churchies got it all,

Aim
Brain
Global on MM

Easy CGM
Downvote
4 wks ago
AU
Rep:
70%
Smart player and tops the 1v1 ladder every month cgm+ bol
Downvote
4 wks ago
NZ
Rep:
64%
Sharp Gamer, Really nice dude, Smart. High CGM
Downvote
4 wks ago
OP
AU
Rep:
72%
Thank you fellas
Downvote
4 wks ago
AU
Rep:
71%
Extremely handsome gamer, sharp gaming specimen CGm BOL
Downvote
4 wks ago
OP
AU
Rep:
72%
Bumped, no longer resolved. Going back to search for team.
Downvote
2 wks ago
AU
Rep:
72%
someone take this man by the hand, take him to the land of CGM+
Downvote
2 wks ago