AUS/NZ
PC PS XBOX
OP
AU
Rep:
77%
bought cod on pc when it came out as i heard it was BOTG and have been enjoying it thought i would get it for console as there is no ranked play on PC, ( first cod on ps4) as i have been playing i just cant aim to save my life, i thought it was maybe because of the indented joysticks ( as i was use to the ps3 controller) so i went to jb to get the kontrol freaks which had rounded ones, barely fixed it. its like there's no precision anymore and feels very robotic and un-smooth. Did anyone have this problem when they first switched to PS4?
Downvote
3 wks ago
NZ
Rep:
79%
Post Likes: 1
Yea...
I found the ps4 controller aids and tried so hard to make my ps3 controller work on ps4...
It's something about the joysticks that are too jerky and small. I didn't like the controller whatsoever til I got a scuf with longer sticks and a rounded top. They make the sticks from shit material and they cracked and broke within a couple months though.
Downvote
3 wks ago
AU
Rep:
81%
buy a xim

profit
Downvote
3 wks ago
OP
AU
Rep:
77%
Quote from Casper. on the 16th of November 2017:
Yea...
I found the ps4 controller aids and tried so hard to make my ps3 controller work on ps4...
It's something about the joysticks that are too jerky and small. I didn't like the controller whatsoever til I got a scuf with longer sticks and a rounded top. They make the sticks from shit material and they cracked and broke within a couple months though.
what one did you get, seriously considering getting it just so i can get the same feel as i did on PS3
Downvote
3 wks ago
pez
AU
Rep:
81%
PS COD Admin
PS Media Team
Quote from Taszennn on the 16th of November 2017:
buy a xim

profit
Hey man, that is illegal!!

I've never been able to aim so i wouldn't know the difference.
Downvote
3 wks ago
AU
Rep:
79%
you couldn't aim on ps3 anyway.
Downvote
3 wks ago
OP
AU
Rep:
77%
Quote from Infuze on the 16th of November 2017:
you couldn't aim on ps3 anyway.
who?
Downvote
3 wks ago
AU
Rep:
70%
It's calle a XiM4 try it 5s community won't care
Downvote
3 wks ago
AU
Rep:
85%
Quote from Dubzzy__ on the 16th of November 2017:
Quote from Casper. on the 16th of November 2017:
Yea...
what one did you get, seriously considering getting it just so i can get the same feel as i did on PS3
the Cronus allows u to use the ps3 controller on ps4, just dont use rapid fire.
Downvote
3 wks ago
NZ
Rep:
79%
Thought it had an issue with the ps4 controller connection to the ps4 having to reboot every 15 sec or something..

I got the scuf ages ago dubzzy so they had limited options compared to now because ps4 had recently dropped, but i got medium length sticks with a domed top.
Looking at their options now it seems they only have regular length or long length... I'd go for long length only on the right stick if I were you, that's where you need the extra precision.
You'll need to ask someone who got it recently whether they're now making the sticks from material which doesn't crack and break easily though.
Downvote
3 wks ago