PC PS XBOX
OP
NZ
Rep:
80%
Post Likes: 1
Alias: Kid - Kiddo - Rin_Tohsaka

Lunatix:
After a good run with Lunatix/Empyre recently finishing 2nd place in CGM finals, the team seems to be parting ways basically due to a difference in opinions/philosophies on how CS should be played. No hard feelings and really enjoyed my time playing in this lineup. Had heaps of fun playing both the current and previous seasons with Lunatix and felt I have learned a lot from my experience playing at a higher level of CS and improved as a player because of this. Will be first playing out the ESEA and AEM season with the lads but open to trial during this time as long as it doesn't clash with any officials.

Goals:
Improve as an individual and gain further experience in a high level team environment
To play in CGP/MDL along with Zen League etc.
Compete and win at the highest level in Australia and potentially internationally.

Schedule:
Always free Sunday - Thursday and usually free Friday/Saturday as well.
Currently can practice/scrim from around 1PM - 1AM AEDT though that may change after Christmas to something like 4PM - 12AM AEDT. Would be ideal to have a team that is keen to practice around 5 hours + a night from around 6PM - 11PM. Basically keen to play in a committed/dedicated team.

What I bring to a team:
I'm eager to learn and improve my skills as an individual as well as my chemistry and ability to play effectively in a team environment. I am always on time and very rarely ever have anything that affects my commitment/availability to practice with the team. I rate myself as a solid 2nd entry/2nd AWPer as well as a clutch player and don't crack under pressure. I am also happy to spend hours in the server working over issues and problems within the team.

Playstyle:
Can play every role decently except IGL however in saying that I prefer to 2nd Entry/Rifle or Awp/Secondary Awp as that's where I feel I am best at. Can also Support/Lurk as well and can Entry if needed though I don't enjoy or feel that I am best suited to entrying. Happy to help generate and work through ideas with IGL but not suited to IGLing.

Positives:
Mint Internet
Always on time to practice/officials.
Eager to learn and Improve
Committed and dedicated to the team
Committed to individual practice (DM, Bots, Retake, Pugs etc)
Good all around ability playing the majority of roles and weapons.
Adaptable player and can play under a structured or lose play style depending on IGL.
Typically a positive attitude, don't tilt when underperforming

Negatives:
Can struggle with accepting criticism in the heat of the moment, though internally I take it in and adapt to the criticism, externally I may argue and disagree to a point.
Can be over aggressive with play style in some scenarios.
Over communicate in some situations or mumble/talk too fast occasionally which along with a mint kiwi accent can sometimes be hard to understand.
Can struggle with dropping points of contention (i.e conflicting viewpoints on how players should have reacted in a round).
Watching demos/own POVs which is something I understand will improve my ability as a player significantly and thus am trying to watch more of these.
I tend to change my settings when I have an extended period of bad games leading to further inconsistency, trying to stick with a consistent setup.
Low Key Weaboo

Previous Notable Teams:
Lunatix: 1ukey, sim, moop, opz, kid
Team KiD: 1ukey, soju, nation, dugan, kid
Skyfire Academy: mirelurk, kibsta, kurbi, thor, kid
Global Sanction: pez, frasbr, simmo, saz, shans, kid (sub)

Achievements:
AOC CGPL CGi Season 9 - Global Sanction
AOC CGPL CGm FFYI Season 10 - Skyfire Academy
AOC CGPL CGm Season 11 Groups - Empyre
AOC CGPL CGm Season 12 2nd Place - Lunatix
5th-8th ESEA Open Season 25 - Empyre
1st-4th ESL eXTREMESLAND 2017 Open Qualifier - Team KiD
7th-8th ESL eXTREMESLAND 2017 Closed Qualifier - Team KiD

Links:
Twitter
Steam
ESEA
HLTV
Twitch

Edited twice, last edited 20/11/17 - 7:08pm.
Downvote
3 wks ago
AU
Rep:
78%
absolute sick cunt
Downvote
3 wks ago
NZ
Rep:
72%
pretty good with p90

and like dog

wuff

+rep
Downvote
3 wks ago
AU
Rep:
76%
see you in Japan xo
Downvote
3 wks ago
AU
Rep:
76%
good player btw, cgm+
Downvote
3 wks ago
OP
NZ
Rep:
80%
Quote from -shorn1 on the 17th of November 2017:
see you in Japan xo
I think now is the right time, you been practicing your Japanese?
Downvote
3 wks ago
AU
Rep:
76%
Post Likes: 2
Quote from kiid on the 17th of November 2017:
Quote from -shorn1 on the 17th of November 2017:
see you in Japan xo
I think now is the right time, you been practicing your Japanese?
ni hao ma
Downvote
3 wks ago
NZ
Rep:
72%
Post Likes: 2
cao ni ma

translation: japanese is cool
Downvote
3 wks ago
AU
Rep:
77%

Low Key Weaboo

:^( NOT OK
Downvote
3 wks ago
OP
NZ
Rep:
80%
Post Likes: 3
Quote from OricaTrident on the 18th of November 2017:

Low Key Weaboo

:^( NOT OK
Downvote
3 wks ago
AU
Rep:
74%
You know that scene at the end of 8 mile where the hero and protagonist Rabbit beats the notorious Papa Dock because he's listed all his own faults? Well that's what Kid has done here. This is a rare talent for a young person, and for New Zealanders in general. With more experience and constructive teammates around him Kid will blossom from a lowly hood rat into an esport celebrity, best of luck.

Edited once, 18/11/17 - 12:05pm.
Downvote
3 wks ago
AU
Rep:
79%
cool guy deserves a shot at cgi ffyi
Downvote
3 wks ago
OP
NZ
Rep:
80%
Quote from moop on the 18th of November 2017:
and for New Zealenders in general.
Typical
and you can't even spell "New Zealanders" properly, disappointing for someone with a masters degree
Downvote
3 wks ago
AU
Rep:
74%
Quote from kiid on the 18th of November 2017:
Quote from moop on the 18th of November 2017:
and for New Zealenders in general.
Typical
and you can't even spell "New Zealanders" properly, disappointing for someone with a masters degree

Apologies.
Downvote
3 wks ago
NZ
Rep:
68%
Aye he's a sharp player, just stop messin' with your settings want you to go far kiddo much love cgm++
Downvote
3 wks ago