PC PS XBOX
OP
AU
Rep:
84%
PS4 Platform Admin
Post Likes: 1

Hello everyone,

With the recent release of Call of Duty: WW2 we are looking to make our staff active again in all areas of the site and therefore have opened applications to all areas of PS Staff. I have attached the generic copy & pasta aswell as added my own input of what we are looking for.

The people who think they don't have a chance to work in the staff because they think another current member in staff does not get along with them can still apply, and I encourage those people to do so, if they are active and committed.

Just to let you all know what positions are currently available to everyone and applications we are hoping to find are:

• PS PUG Admin
  • PS Tournament Admin
  • PS Referee
  • PS YouTube Team
  • PS Shoutcasting Team (Streamers and Casters)
  • PS Media Team
  • Forum Moderator

Please if you are looking to apply, we do not need a 5000 word essay, but we do expect you to put some effort into your application, someone who applies with 'yep me' will automatically be declined.

The roles that we are mainly looking for have been highlighted.

Who Should Apply?

This role would be suited to persons/players who can attribute to most (or all) of the following;
  • Active daily on CyberGamer.
  • Familiar with the system/area you wish to apply for.
  • Ability to work under pressure in a time critical environment.
  • Ability to make unbiased, timely decisions.
  • Dedicated to improving CyberGamer.
  • Active on CGPS4
  • Knowledgeable of the ongoing competitions and their participants
  • Mature and responsible
  • Able to give constructive input into discussions
  • Able to work as part of a team
  • Ability to access Discord/Skype regularly for collaboration

Requirements listed in bold are key areas you must be able to fulfill

What roles have we brought back?

PS COD Referee

The good ol' days, referees are being brought back to assist in matches that are being played across the PS section. The objective of a Referee is is to assist in any match that has had a Referee requested to spectate, they will monitor the match and if a Dispute occurs they will attempt to resolve the issue between the teams involved at which point if it can not be they will then contact an Administrator to handle the issue. The role will also be used as a stepping stone to future roles if you prove that you are more then capable staff member.

PS PUG Administrator
Not exactly a new role but more so one that has not been active with the decline of PUG's participated in. PUG Admins will be responsible for the general well being of players & to enforce the rulesets created by the CGPS Admin team, shortly we will be implementing a bit of flair to the PUG system to keep it interesting and active!

How to Apply?

Applications are to be created and submitted through the Staff Application System. The following steps will assist you in creating the application.
  • Load the application page - http://au.cybergamer.com/staffapplication/
  • Enter your name
  • Under platform select, "PS4"
  • Check the box next to "Call of Duty: WW2". If you choose to apply for ONLY a Game Admin role, select "Game Admin" from the drop down box. If you wish to apply for a Tournament Admin role or both roles, select "Other" from the drop down menu, and fill in the role(s) you wish to apply for.
  • Write up your application in the provided textbox.
  • Click submit

If you are unable to lodge an application for whatever reason, create a Support Ticket with the information listed above. If you would like to know more information into any of the unlisted roles please feel free to contact myself.

If you have any further questions regarding the position or anything from the thread, feel free to post below!

Thank you,
CyberGamer PS Administration
Downvote
3 wks ago
AU
Rep:
78%
Post Likes: 5
Can you find someone to distribute prize money, preferably not Etri
Downvote
3 wks ago
AU