TeeeNTeee - CGA LFT

Thread started by TeeeNTeee on Friday, 9:39pm November 17th with 13 replies. Views: 702

TeeeNTeee
Level: BRONZE

Info:
IGL/Support
2500+ hours
Contact me through my steam - http://steamcommunity.com/id/TeeeNTeee/

Aims: to hit the head
To play in a team willing to dedicate time to a game I find enjoyable (honestly want to have fun while I improve)

Weaknesses:
Not big on change
Sometimes Ignorant and opinionated when going over defaults/strats, just a sort of pride thing. (I like my way of going about things)
Known to beat myself a bit and lose confidence in my calling and decision making .(working on it :P)

Strengths:
Consistent
Down to play any role to help a teammate or the team itself out
Always willing to prac and usually have an open schedule

Previous Teams:
Innervate - TeeeNTeee, Cryptic, Sckoot, Johnald and Minti
Unrefined - TeeeNTeee, Rhystart, Raide, Lukken/rifty/lucass/l1 and Jayy
Posted 9:39pm Nov 17th 17 and edited 11:49pm Nov 17th 17
Rhystart
Super Solid Player, very consistent and had a good time playing on a team with him
Posted 9:48pm Nov 17th 17
lukken^
Fucking sharp shooter, consistent fragger, great game sense, good knowledge of the games (nades as well) and always a great lad to kick back and have a laugh with.

BOL to the team that picks up this dood
xoxo gossip girl
Posted 9:55pm Nov 17th 17 and edited 11:19pm Nov 17th 17
D4nni
Level: SILVER
great dude, veery solid understanding of the game with excellent leading ability
has some motivational and gameplay flaws that still need to be ironed out, but nothing that can't be prevented or addressed in a well structured team
100% check this guy out, bol;)
Posted 10:16pm Nov 17th 17
Flashhh
Probably not the best fit for an IGL if you admit to being ignorant and opinionated, however BOL dude.
Posted 11:30pm Nov 17th 17
TeeeNTeee

Probably not the best fit for an IGL if you admit to being ignorant and opinionated, however BOL dude.

Quote from Flashhh on the 17th of November 2017
Yeah, when it comes to being the IGL, I have a certain way of going about it. I'm usually good with constructive criticism, but I find it hard when people want to change the way I go about things, that's kinda what I meant by I can be ignorant. Saying I can be quite ignorant is probably a bad way to put it though.
Posted 11:47pm Nov 17th 17
Brayyy
Excellent player and was hard carrying majority CGA games for Innervate. He will bring a lot of talent and intelligence to any team.
Posted 12:10am Nov 18th 17
raide-
Best AWP in low tier AU. Great player and guy. High CGa. Despite attitude, found he was a really good IGL and put aside differences for team.
Posted 12:34am Nov 18th 17
Browy
Posted 5:21pm Nov 21st 17
TeeeNTeee
Posted 4:55pm Jan 3rd 18
pxi
Posted 5:10pm Jan 3rd 18
lukken^
great guy, great aimer, great team mate. sharp shooter that could put results up mid-high a
Posted 9:31pm Jan 12th 18
MinTi
Level: SILVER
Great dude and super passionate about the game, super willing to self improve and help others along the way, frag potential is only increasing with time and has an insane knowledge and depth about the game.

Low-Mid CGA
GIVE THIS MAN A HOME BOISSSSSS!!!!!
Posted 3:35am Jan 27th 18
Phaggot
Posted 4:23am Jan 27th 18