AUS/NZ
PC PS XBOX
OP
AU
Rep:
75%
Hey guys,

With the leagues coming to close and teams most likely disbanding now is the time for us for look for a solid 5th for CGI next season.

Line up consists of Myself, Mudcrabwarrior, Kooljinx and Klownie.
High CGM+ minimum
We play 3 nights a week because we are all older guys with responsibilities. So if you're looking for a 5-6 night a week team we arent for you.

We take it very seriously and are looking to improve on our terrible last season.

interested in all role types ex awp KJ is awper.

We will be playing CG and most likely AEM (if there is another one)

Add me on steam for a chat.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/switchla/

Thanks
Downvote
3 wks ago
NZ
Rep:
65%
@kov kappa
Downvote
3 wks ago
AU
Rep:
73%
The tahit org is run by minors from what I remember (not too sure). I don't know what they could be offering the cgi scene apart from payments. I myself don't know what I'm trying to get at here but, tahit have had a very rocky two seasons, hopefully this 5th can implement some new ideas or bring some good team spirit to the team.
Downvote
3 wks ago
OP
AU
Rep:
75%
Post Likes: 3
Quote from xeqtr. on the 19th of November 2017:
The tahit org is run by minors from what I remember (not too sure). I don't know what they could be offering the cgi scene apart from payments. I myself don't know what I'm trying to get at here but, tahit have had a very rocky two seasons, hopefully this 5th can implement some new ideas or bring some good team spirit to the team.

Not really sure who u are let alone why u felt the need to comment on this post... What the org does or offers is none of your business and unless you are currently under the org.. even then that wouldn't be your job or right. Please delete and move along thanks

As for Rocky season's we had a hard season just gone.. we won cgm prior season so don't even know what you are going on about
Downvote
3 wks ago
AU
Rep:
77%
Post Likes: 1
Quote from switch- on the 19th of November 2017:

Not really sure who u are let alone why u felt the need to comment on this post... What the org does or offers is none of your business and unless you are currently under the org.. even then that wouldn't be your job or right. Please delete and move along thanks

As for Rocky season's we had a hard season just gone.. we won cgm prior season so don't even know what you are going on about
Think he's talking about Tahit as an org has had a rough couple seasons or something because he was in their previous cs team before getting banned iirc
Downvote
3 wks ago
AU
Rep:
75%
Quote from switch- on the 19th of November 2017:

Downvote
3 wks ago
sQx
AU
Rep:
78%
Great group of players ! Will do well with the right 5th ! Dont waste their time ! BOL
Downvote
3 wks ago