Monday-Thursday (AEDT) : 7:30pm-8:30pm prac, 8:30pm or 9pm Scrim
Monday-Thursday (AEST) : 6:30pm-7:30pm prac, 7:30pm or 8pm Scrim
Monday-Thursday (NZDT) : 9:30pm-10:30pm prac, 10:30pm or 11pm Scrim

Current roster
Static (Captain) - Entry, IGL
Trouble - Lurk
Caveman - Rifler,2nd Entry

Our goal as a team is to quickly move through CGO and then 2018 move to CGA

if you have any questions or if you want to trial send static an invite on steam and comment on his profile,

http://steamcommunity.com/id/14362479563/
Downvote
4 months ago
AU
Rep:
47%
Added on Steam
Downvote
4 months ago
AU
Rep:
75%
@bedonka doesn't stop watching demos pick him up
Downvote
4 months ago
AU
Rep:
76%
@tyemate is real sharp when it comes to throwing grenades
Downvote
4 months ago
AU
Rep:
80%
Post Likes: 1
Trouble the ex css pro who retired at 16 is a great guy and would be a delight to play in cgo with
Downvote
4 months ago
OP
AU
Rep:
68%
Quote from Fredora on the 13th of December 2017:
Trouble the ex css pro who retired at 16 is a great guy and would be a delight to play in cgo with

Awww Stop it, you're making me blush teehee
Downvote
4 months ago
AU
Rep:
47%
I take it you aren't interesting in talking given Static hasn't accepted my Steam Invite? All g if so, I'd just like to know
Downvote
4 months ago
AU
Rep:
61%
Interested, attempted to add static, but no reply.
Downvote
4 months ago
OP
AU
Rep:
68%
Quote from OsirisAU on the 13th of December 2017:
I take it you aren't interesting in talking given Static hasn't accepted my Steam Invite? All g if so, I'd just like to know

I'll get him to add you now buddy!
Downvote
4 months ago
AU
Rep:
62%
Said they'd give me a trial, we waited over an hour and just sat there playing retake, because they "couldn't find a scrim". Idk abt this team, mid cgo
Downvote
4 months ago
AU
Rep:
80%
Post Likes: 2
Quote from MrFahrenheit on the 14th of December 2017:
Said they'd give me a trial, we waited over an hour and just sat there playing retake, because they "couldn't find a scrim". Idk abt this team, mid cgo

Maybe you should have tried to help to find a scrim aswell or do you just enjoy complaining?
Downvote
4 months ago
OP
AU
Rep:
68%

I'm sorry but from what I recall, you told us you had a scrim and would be back in 15mins... You weren't back, so we found another scrim with another trialler to not waste the opportunity we had for other people. Then you come back to tell us we should be more organised? Which in sense is true, but we cant clip our heels and a team will appear... It's all about patience and understanding, but if you have to tip over the edge because of a scrim, it's not the type of player we are looking to develop as a team with. BOL in searching!
Downvote
4 months ago
AU
Rep:
69%
interested
Downvote
4 months ago
AU
Rep:
60%
Interested, added but cant comment on profile. Would pref support but can do either.
Downvote
4 months ago
AU
Rep:
76%

I dont mean to cause an upstir, but this is coming from a guy who tried to make his own team and gave up after a couple of bad scrims and got tilted cause "i wasnt being an igl" when i called to pug it one game to see everyones playstyle to help me igl better in further games.

Regardless bol to fahrenheit and bol to Trouble and co on the search.
Downvote
4 months ago