Eternal.Org is looking for players, 5 CGA RED, 5 Academy also managers!

Thread started by Icarus^ on Monday, 7:49am February 19th with 7 replies. Views: 462

Dezii
Level: BRONZE
hmm there is a Main then there is Academy sounds good, but wtf is red why have 3 teams?

either way nice guys bol
Posted 8:33am Feb 19th 18
LsnoW
Are you planning on providing them servers/fees or something?
Posted 4:44pm Feb 19th 18
Icarus^
No, we are currently in Secondary schools its only for those who've have parents that are able to pay them CG premium can come play with us. The CGA red team will have the opportunity to cherry pick the best players in our academy to come join the higher ranks as finding a CGA team is difficult so i started this org to prevent people having a hard time to get up to A.
Posted 4:48pm Feb 19th 18
JuicyG
Level: SILVER

The CGA red team will have the opportunity to cherry pick the best players in our academy to come join the higher ranks

Quote from GrootAU on the 19th of February 2018
Farm team for CGo players to get CGo players, this is so next level...

Jokes aside main advice would be to only commit to this project if you have the time and maturity, imo teams should really only bother getting an "org" if they have something that the org can provide, which in your case would be scrims and opportunity for vertical movement, but if you're not able to communicate effectively and end up wasting time for people it will end up massively backfiring. Additionally you're 14 and have described yourself "tilting sometimes easily" which is a very sketchy if you wish to have people represent you.

To those who want to trial I'd just say be careful, had a lot of experiences where people attempted to run "orgs" but just wasted time, but if it works out could be good for those very new to the scene and looking to meet people and start playing in a team environment.

Good luck.
Posted 6:55pm Feb 19th 18
hK-
Level: SILVER
Keen to trial for the academy team, hit me up on steam!
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198036974968/
Posted 7:19pm Feb 19th 18
Icarus^
Posted 10:36pm Feb 19th 18
noKKn
Posted 10:42pm Feb 19th 18
bazooka^^
I wasted my time trialing for these guys. Got invited to the team without even knowing what role i was playing then later got kicked without a reason..

Not a organised team org academy whatever they want to be labelled as and would not recommend to anyone looking for a team.

Just posted to give a heads up to others what they will be in for.

I have nothing against any of them and just thought of putting this out there from my personal experience with them.
Posted 5:26pm Feb 21st 18