DankSniper LFT

Thread started by DankSniper on Thursday, 10:37pm April 19th with 4 replies. Views: 376

DankSniper
Level: BRONZE
After 3 and a half years and over 3000 hours I'm looking for my first competitive team within CS. I feel like I should be skilled enough to at least slot into a low to mid cga team. However, if it becomes clear that this is delusion on my part, I am willing to prove myself within the cgo landscape. Contact me through steam if interested.

Alias: DankSniper

Previous Experience: No competitive or LAN experience.

Aims: Improve as a player and learn to play proper cs and not just pugs.

Strengths:

Decent Aim/crosshair placement
Proficient knowledge of CS fundamentals, nades and positioning
Motivated
Ability to be a team player and not follow ever opportunity to boost stats
Willing to watch demos
Able to anchor bombsites

Weaknesses:

In situations where comebacks happen or I make brain dead decisions/mistakes, I can tilt (to myself and not over the mic)
Nerves can screw with my gamesense and cause me to play like a bot (hopefully would be able to deal with this in a team environment)
Lack of experience

Roles:

Preferably entry. Can also be: secondary awp, lurker on most maps, support

Availability:

Pretty much every day during holidays and weekends, as well as for at least a few hours on most weekdays during the school term. With decent notice will definitely be able to make LANs in Melbourne and Sydney and should be able to attend LANs in other parts of AU with good enough notice.

Relevant Links:

https://steamcommunity.com/id/DankSniper/

https://www.faceit.com/en/players/DankSniper

https://play.esea.net/users/1529737 (Haven't played ESEA in a while and 8 RWS in december only cos I played one pug in that month)
Posted 10:37pm Apr 19th 18 and edited 10:50am May 19th 18
DankSniper
Posted 5:37pm May 8th 18
DankSniper
This thread hasn't gotten much attention (probably cos no one knows who I am) so I want to stress what my true hopes and intentions in joining a team are. I'm not looking to join a team for a week before the team falls apart or because I have other commitments. I'm looking to join a team to grow with the team and as a player. On a team level this is to gradually improve and hopefully make it to finals whenever it seems realistic and on an individual level to improve as a player by watching demos and hopefully learning from a decent igl in order to improve things like t sides on maps where I might currently feel awkward with no team experience, or general mistakes like not playing retake on ct when necessary or being too afraid to make a play when it's needed most.

Also, in case it wan't clear above, I'm available for practice on all weekends and from 4:30pm to 10:00pm AEST on weekdays.
Posted 10:11pm May 15th 18 and edited 3:38pm May 16th 18
Tekr
You play ESEA you needa get some stats other than mm etc into your post add that people might come you've had 200 views so ppl are looking just not finding the relevant information to say what ladder you belong in BOL
Posted 11:18pm May 16th 18
Tomato
Level: SILVER
Give him a chance he sounds dedicated. Can relate to what he's saying.
Posted 10:51pm May 18th 18