Age - 17
Availability - Flexible af, can prac with team whenever and i prac every day personally.
Role: Aggressive Awper, support
Experience: recently only cgo.
- Confident in hitting my shots with awp, can anchor bomb sites solo and effectively stay alive to play retake.
- T side awp is my forte, can post up when needed but also able to open up rounds with an entry.
- Not egotistical, i take criticism from everyone no matter their skill level and improve from there.
- Can pay fees if team doesn't have org
- Have game sense and know how to hold ct properly on most maps (cache, inferno, mirage, overpass, train)
- I like to have a bit of fun but also stay serious which can really help people un-tilt and stay focused during matches.
- Can travel to lans australia wide
- Can take a little too long to rotate on both ct and t sides.
- While focusing i'm not too descriptive on comms (i'd call the number of people that are coming to a site but not neccessarily what's being mollied etc. )
- Can get frustrated in my own play, which rarely tilts me but it can
- (reply in comments if you have some weaknesses that you think i've missed)
CONTACT ME ON CG OR DISCORD: yungdexx#0306
Posted 11:24pm Aug 7th 18 and edited 5:07pm Sep 11th 18
smells really bad but if u wear a peg over your nose you should be sweet. Has the drive to get better at the game and would be a good addition for a team that wants to develop into a decent team. mid-high cga.