Rocket League

[AGN] Australian Gaming Network - Recruiting for Rocket League!

Thread started by Australian Gaming Network on Thursday, 2:09am August 23rd. Views: 177

Australian Gaming Network
Level: BRONZE
AGN (Australian Gaming Network) Seeking to branch out into Rocket League!

With all that we do, it's about community. We understand that together leads to growth and stand at the forefront in gaming and competitive play. We're passionate about building a strong foundation within Australia where we can provide opportunities and enrich not only our partners but the general gaming public.

-----------------------------------------------------
We Offer:
- Paid entry fees and subscriptions.
- Logos (Banners/Clothing/Overlays) Paid via us.
- Active social media presence. (300 / 8000 member community and growing over a few different games)
- Event tickets and the opportunity to network with other gaming business's/teams.
- Player support (We recruit player managers, we're also in talks with a few members of the community about nutrition and the physiology in gaming.
- Live meet up events.
- Potential hardware setup.
- Tournaments. (We're in talks with a event manager in regards to this)
- The opportunity to work with our partners/affiliates (Savemi, ZQRacing, ESGO), If you stream savemi sometimes gives out free games for content/review.
- Coaching within gaming/esports (Take a look at the BIG program or contact Chris Smith), This is dependent on your goals within gaming.
- Open and honest communication through our management team, our management team are studying business courses to help improve what we do.

What do we expect from you:
- Representing the org with respect and professionalism
- Consistent practice schedule - Effective communication with management
- Strong work ethic
- Drive to exceed and improve

• Facebook Group: www.facebook.com/groups/AustralianGamingNetwork/
• Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/ausgn/
Posted 2:09am Aug 23rd 18
BubblesRL
Level: BRONZE
Hey AGN, my name is Bubbles and i'm a passionate Rocket League player in Melbourne seeking to venture into a competitive team to represent an organisation. I'd love to have the opportunity to represent your organisation in Rocket League as i'm currently a champ 1 player consistantly going up against grand champions, esl monthly elite and higher tier opponents. I'm 19 years old and currently at 867 hours played and always excited to compete.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/Bubbles_RL/
Posted 12:33pm Sep 3rd 18