nniki LFT

Thread started by nd9 on Thursday, 6:37pm August 23rd with 31 replies. Views: 1,824

nd9
Level: SILVER
Unfortunately after things not working out with the remaining Generic Esports, I am LFT.

My previous thread was a couple months old; hence why I've made a new one

I am looking to play towards a mid/high CGA team that eventually has the potential to make finals in the on-going season or stick together and make it as a dedicated 5, further into the CG community.

Role: Usually play either support or lurker, but happen to fulfill a team with anything.

Goal: To become part of a team that is willing to learn together and dedicate together as a 5, and grind out the journey together.

Previous Experiences:

Outsider Esports - niki, Kreepz, Zuko, Jarserk, Noodle, marz, Mord (21st in CGa Silver Season 1)
Mavericks Esports - niki, Pwnisher, Meta, xyZ, Jevendale (24th in CGa - Silver Season 2)
Generic Esports - niki, Peach, c1arity, marz, TrueAlpha (Top CGa - Silver Season 2) - Until Hydramolie happened
Ace/Spartan - nikiGOD, Negro, Poccket, Triplus, DJ, Wils0 (9th-16th Silver Off-Season 2)

- 4k hours

Availability: I am available to play everyday after 8 PM Sydney times, until 11:30/12, except on Fridays, which is a complete night off (unless work or basketball game is cancelled)

Strengths

+ Useful knowledge of smokes and flashes.

+ Decent comms

+ Solid aim.

+ Watch demos of how I played and evaluate things I did wrong

+ Commonly ask teammates to tell me things I did good and bad in a particular game/official

+ Patience

Weaknesses

- Have a heart condition, which causes sometimes for mood swings to be quite angry, however I've started doing some techniques to help reduce that and its getting better with everyday that basses

- Sometimes my positioning can be quite poor

- Can make questionable plays at times

My Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/7656119819514783/
Posted 6:37pm Aug 23rd 18 and edited 12:12am Feb 12th 19
CrimZM
Posted 6:59pm Aug 23rd 18
jars?

with the right mindset he could become a great player.

mid-high cga bol
Posted 7:01pm Aug 23rd 18
thrila-
Level: BRONZE
Very committed player has a winners mentality and is decently sharp, can hold his own in a mid to high a team honestly this guy has alot of potentially.
Posted 7:01pm Aug 23rd 18
Leighrex
Great guy, deserves a team that's dedicated and have the same goal/s.

GLHFXOXOBICBOI
Posted 8:03pm Aug 23rd 18
marz
-Sharp.
-High cga.
-Needs to work on anger but he's good most of the time.
<3

BOL
Posted 8:19pm Aug 23rd 18
Mastcks <3
Can be toxic at times and doesn't seem to stick on teams for very long low-mid CGa
Posted 8:55pm Aug 23rd 18 and edited 9:16am Feb 12th 19
Skreyzi^
pretty good spirit to have on the team, solid supportive player, however, can get over aggressive at times. mid-high a
Posted 1:20am Aug 24th 18
Craftyy-
Posted 1:43pm Aug 24th 18
Agera -RS-
Level: GOLD
good bloke, supportive and always playing for the team BOL
Posted 5:46pm Aug 24th 18
ganstaboy99
look bud im gonna give it to you straight. you belong in cgo at max alright, you have no strengths and you should probably fucking quit csog and commit no oxygen in lungs
Posted 10:12pm Aug 24th 18
hsariN

look bud im gonna give it to you straight. you belong in cgo at max alright, you have no strengths and you should probably fucking quit csog and commit no oxygen in lungs

Quote from ganstaboy99 on the 24th of August 2018
What's wrong with you? Why are you saying shit like this? Do you have anything better to do on a Friday night?
Posted 10:19pm Aug 24th 18 and edited 11:17pm Aug 24th 18
ganstaboy99
Friday btw, come live in real time fucking idiot
Posted 10:58pm Aug 24th 18
hsariN
Who are you even to post this type of shit on people's LFT thread? Low life idiot.
Posted 11:17pm Aug 24th 18
ganstaboy99
who are you dick riding this rand? lol leave this site you shitter, nirash what a fucking gay name don't even reply to this please you disgust me, fed btw
Posted 11:19pm Aug 24th 18