LFT was able to grind my way up to level 6 at most on faceit, currently level 4, i believe i can improve with a better setup, and i have a pc that just needs a graphics card to get it running. Currently playing on a laptop with upto 200 fps at most. I have been playing since early 2000's, started with 1.6 then stopped playing for a while now back to CSGO. I have a lot of online experience with 1.6 tournaments, not as much for GO since i haven't found any teams, just played in pugs. Goals are for sure climbing up CG ladders and even going pro someday.
Position: Support/Entry/Lurker/Secondary Awper -> I can pretty much learn any roles the team might need me too, i am willing to put in the time required
- Great compassion towards the game
- Decent aim
- Decent awper -> I've seen my peak, if i find the right team, i am willing to put in the time to become a great awper again
- A very positive attitude while in-game.
- Need to work on my smokes on certain maps, know them on others
- Bad mic quality, looking to upgrade very soon though
Availibility: Weekends, all day, week days, mostly 10pm to 3am, but there might be little room for changes.
Posted 11:19pm Oct 5th 18 and edited 11:30pm Oct 5th 18
Deserve a chance in a decent team. Experienced player, seen him playing at his highest and lowest as well. Take him in your team if you're finding a guy who listens to all comms and deliver some decent frags in game. BoL