Counter-Strike Global Offensive

Looking for an ambitious player

Thread started by Scrivid on Friday, 7:40pm November 2nd with 10 replies. Views: 566

Scrivid
Level: BRONZE
This post is for the individuals that are motivated and ambitious enough to practice day in and day out to be the best in CS:GO.
For those that are willing/determined to put aside petty arguments and some BS that comes along with being in a team,
as their long-term goal is like mine, and that is to reach professional level CS (nationally and hopefully one day, internationally).

What I am looking for in a teammate:

I’m looking for people willing to spend many hours a day training strategy, aim and all things related to CS.
We will have scheduled practice set around everyone’s availability
(which is hopefully a lot of the time as I’m looking for people with heaps of time available and the single most important goal – that being to go PRO).

About ME:

I am 17 years of age and would like to play with mature players, preferably my skill level or better, so I can be moulded into a better player than I am currently.

Team Development (So far):

Currently, I am looking for 4 other people that have the same goals as myself (to play at a professional level). This is either 4 people i meet or 4 people already in a structured team and need a 5th player
When we get good enough or know each other enough, we WILL be going to LAN’s - I live in Melbourne myself.

My strengths are:

CS:GO Hours: 2,320 (as of writing this).

· Aim
· utility and when to use it
· communication
· generally being a support player
· Can be IGL if necessary (I will speak up if something doesn’t sound right however and suggest other plays that I believe might be more advantageous to the team and task’s at hand).
· I keep morale up maintaining a general positive vibe to prevent people negging out and playing shit.

Previous experience/Teams:

I’ve had small teams that really aren’t worth mentioning.

Additional Information:

Other people that have the desire to learn, better their over-all CS skills and team skills is looked upon favourably as well. Obviously, I’m working to improve everything.
I’m just looking to play with the right group of people that are self-motivated and willing to better their skills, grow and one day reach the goal in playing internationally. If this fits your description, if you have the hunger, desire, motivation, ambition, dedication and overall intensity to become the greatest, than definitely consider this.

Please fill this out:
Current and Previous Alias:
Previous Experience:
Goals:

I have a very open schedule so I can play whenever you can, waiting impatiently,

https://steamcommunity.com/id/Scrivid/
Posted 7:40pm Nov 2nd 18 and edited 11:14pm Nov 11th 18
Sharpy!
you've listed what your looking for, without actually listing what your looking for.

include something more than ambitious player

"Looking for - core player preference on positions. primary weapons, experience,
list if it's a core / sub position
list the current line of players and their roles, so people know what you have and where they can apply to fill a gap
preferred age
rank / experience"

or stolen from another thread. have a template for players to fill out when responding

Alias Current and previous.
Age.
Location Important if you're considering a LAN team and time differences.
Previous Experience.
Aims Set realistic goals.
Weaknesses Be honest.
Strengths Be honest -
Previous Teams.

for people to fill in so you can pick the best person that fits.
Posted 11:05pm Nov 2nd 18
MentalJack
Level: SILVER

you've listed what your looking for, without actually listing what your looking for.

"Looking for - core player preference on positions. primary weapons, experience,
list the current line of players and their roles, so people know what you have and where they can apply to fill a gap
preferred age
rank / experience"

or stolen from another thread. have a template for players to fill out when responding

Age.
Previous Experience.
Weaknesses Be honest.
Strengths Be honest -
Previous Teams.

Quote from Sharpy! on the 2nd of November 2018
Lay down the law
Posted 11:40pm Nov 2nd 18
Sharpy!

preferred age
rank / experience"

Age.
Previous Experience.
Weaknesses Be honest.
Strengths Be honest -
Previous Teams.

Quote from MentalJack on the 2nd of November 2018
Lay down the law

Quote from Sharpy! on the 2nd of November 2018

just trying to help, im genuinely lft so i look at all these threads to see if there's any potential in me applying. so thought it'd at least try
Posted 12:06am Nov 3rd 18
Scrivid
thank you for your feedback i think i have added a bit more information
Posted 12:57am Nov 3rd 18
Sharpy!

thank you for your feedback i think i have added a bit more information

Quote from Scrivid on the 3rd of November 2018

nice!
So you're looking for players more experienced in other area's of the game so you can learn from each other, but also wanting to make your own team instead of joining a pre-exsisting one.

i can respect that.
Posted 1:38am Nov 3rd 18
Scrivid
well if there is a team that has the same drive as me and they need a player i wouldn't mind joining it's more i'm just looking for my group you know and yes i do want to learn from more experienced players
Posted 2:59pm Nov 3rd 18
Scrivid
Posted 5:23pm Nov 8th 18
TaKu
Current Alias: TaKuZz (Previously: TaKu, Takumi, Twistzz2)

Experience: I played CS Source when I was little with my dad and finally got CS:GO for my birthday this year.

Aim: To become a pro at CS and to meet the top pros at lans or play against them.

Location: Adelaide, South Australia (I can ask my Mum and Dad to drive me to LANs)

Weaknesses:
1. I don't like being yelled at in a bad way. (makes my confidence really bad)
2. I am dependent on my morale and confidence or I will not perform at my best. (so connected with number 1)
3. I don't know any complex smokes for any maps. (I only know basic smokes and pop-flashes)
4. I can get really emotional if people on my team become really toxic.
5. I may sometimes play too patient for players.

Strengths:
1. Good Aim
2. Fast Reaction (I think this won't be as good as I grow up and become old though)
3. Can play any position on any map (exceptions: B site Nuke, B site Drop on Cobble)
4. Can Play Most Roles (expectations: IGL, Lurker, Passive AWPer)
5. I don't play overly aggressive unless told so.

I don't know if you need this but here is my steam profile if you want: https://steamcommunity.com/id/TaKu987645/

-Thanks TaKuzz
Posted 6:51pm Nov 8th 18
trigiwnl
Scrivid has motivation but no experience Mid- High o
Posted 8:50am Nov 9th 18
Scrivid
Posted 10:14pm Nov 11th 18