Previous Experience: 1 season of CGo - placed second in a meme team, 2 seasons of CGa, throwaway qualifiers, RO16 @ FaceIt Minor Qualifier.
Aims: Become an impactful member of a strong team. Hope to make a team better, whether that be with a fragging or supportive role.
Roles: Rifler/support, will entry if required but in more of a TACO/MSL style of entry (make space for stars).
• Aim has improved recently (Been working on it )
• Passive player/not aggressive or kill-hungry but will do whatever I'm told
• Not completely brain-dead
• Decent nade knowledge
• Extremely dedicated
• Effective at trading in teams
• Willing to put myself into disadvantageous/non-preferable situations for the betterment of the team
• Easy to get along with
• Will pay for own premium, didn't think I'd have to put that but some people in today's environment y i k e s (expecting fees paid in mid-cga lul)
• If concentrated (gunfight, etc) I might not call an enemy until the duel is over.
• Inconsistent in an unorganised environment (pugs, early team/trials), etc.
• Not available until 5.30pm AEST due to Perth timezones during school
Availability: Everyday except Friday night from 7.30pm AEST to 9pm AEST (will need a break for dinner at around 7.30/8 but can be postponed for games). Whenever necessary on weekends unless specifically told otherwise.