recommended cgo ladder replays?

recommended cgo ladder replays?

Thread started by skipgamer on Saturday, 3:41am August 7th with 2 replies. Views: 1,332

skipgamer
Level: BRONZE
Hi, just thought it would be cool to have a thread for any recommended ladder replays (cgo or cg-live) I'd really like to see any fun/close/skillful/funny replays if anyone has any to recommend.

Tried to watch a couple of games today but it was like a 20 apm non control group using guy up against someone who obviously way out-classed him. Was pretty funny though the guy who had 20 apm actually won a game (PvP) by doing a bit of void cheese, meanwhile the 200 apm guy was having a bit of luls after the first game and rushed colossus :p

Anyway, if anyone has any to recommend, post here ^^ if there are any real good ones maybe someone will notice and cast it? At the very least if theres enough I'll make a series of "play of the week" videos, could be good to get some lesser names mentioned/noticed?

apologies if this is in the wrong spot or it's already happening somewhere I can't see, feel free to delete the thread (mods) if that's the case.
Posted 3:41am Aug 7th 10
Sephyre

There's been a few people asking about CGL/O replays actually, would be good to get some games going up.
Posted 9:16am Aug 7th 10
B-ray
once CGL starts the replays and vods will trickle everywhere haha
Posted 6:23pm Aug 7th 10