CGo: Universe E-Sports vs VerSatile E-Sports

CGo: Universe E-Sports vs VerSatile E-Sports - Page: 4

Thread started by Deerale on Sunday, 10:20pm April 29th with 77 replies. Views: 2,965

Aldawgs
Level: BRONZE

Why didn't they leave?

Quote from Deerale on the 30th of April 2012
My point exactly.
@MP5K: When i posted this i honestly thought we would get the win because their lame excuse of recording us seemed like it would go no where.

Quote from UndeadSlasher on the 30th of April 2012
there is no need to make a thread about it if you don't no the actual out come its rollsys mistake here, be careful what you do in the future
Posted 4:33pm Apr 30th 12
Dempsey

there is no need to make a thread about it if you don't no the actual out come its rollsys mistake here, be careful what you do in the future

Quote from Mp5k HD on the 30th of April 2012
they made a decision to let us play 3v4, then after the 20 minutes extra and 2 host migration they say no too playing 3v4 ... we played 4 maps 4v4 so why does this matter and why is universe punished after all that time waste from a ref apparent bad decision , so stupid after the match was played and was found the result of the better team ....so stupid
Posted 4:41pm Apr 30th 12
Pronto.
good come back as i left in the frist round
Posted 4:44pm Apr 30th 12
Cobraa
Rollzyzz write in the match chat 1-0 to versatile so an admin sees it alright. Writing it here won't do anything
Posted 4:45pm Apr 30th 12
Aldawgs

Quote from Dempz on the 30th of April 2012
they made a decision to let us play 3v4, then after the 20 minutes extra and 2 host migration they say no too playing 3v4 ... we played 4 maps 4v4 so why does this matter and why is universe punished after all that time waste from a ref apparent bad decision , so stupid after the match was played and was found the result of the better team ....so stupid

Quote from Mp5k HD on the 30th of April 2012

but its so stupid your team mate made a thread about it so it looks like they secured the win which in fact they didn't even rollys posted
Posted 4:45pm Apr 30th 12
Dempsey
he thought we would win, didnt think he would go suck up to the admins and refs
Posted 4:54pm Apr 30th 12
Cobraa
Suck up? You KnOw my team won stop taking the glory hahaha. Just wait till finals
Posted 4:56pm Apr 30th 12
Dempsey
we deserve the win but whatever the admins and refs say .. GL in finals as yous will need it
Posted 4:59pm Apr 30th 12
Aldawgs

win, didnt think he would go suck up to the admins and refs

maybe if your player where just a tad oragnised and you where there on time i wouldn't of being commenting on this thread + you guys shouldn't be angry with the other team the ref wasn't sure so he said start it
Posted 5:04pm Apr 30th 12
Cobraa

GL in finals as yous will need it

you need it more than us..
Posted 5:13pm Apr 30th 12
xzbear

OT: so a ref appointed to the position (who sposed to know the rule) makes a mistake then the winning team pays for it.......not been mean but in AFL a umpire makes a bad call its a bad call nothing more nothing less...... at the least the match should be played at a later date......
latino after getting you ass kick i wouldnt be talking shit
Posted 5:14pm Apr 30th 12
//Astley

GL in finals as yous will need it

Quote from Latino on the 30th of April 2012
you need it more than us..

No, you need it more than us
No, you do
No, you
Posted 5:14pm Apr 30th 12
Dempsey
replaying would be a fairer result , as it was a refs call that changed the game
Posted 5:19pm Apr 30th 12
Cobraa

replaying would be a fairer result , as it was a refs call that changed the game

no replay, 1-0 to versatile, should have gotten your players online.. unlucky
Posted 5:22pm Apr 30th 12
Dempsey

no replay, 1-0 to versatile, should have gotten your players online.. unlucky

Quote from Latino on the 30th of April 2012
LOL , yous afraid to lose again? anyways im stopingg , dont want a ban
Posted 5:26pm Apr 30th 12