76%
i tihnk we ned btr ninternet so i cna game go zoom!1
vote laboral
Downvote
4.3 years ago
AU
Rep:
44%
www.zdnet.com/au/australian-opposition-vows-to-implement-internet-filter-by-default-7000020270/

Hmm...

Now to vote for a toss pot like abott or just write they are both wankers on the ballot papers
Downvote
4.3 years ago
AU
Rep:
67%
Quote from Sykk on the 6th of September 2013:
www.zdnet.com/au/australian-opposition-vows-to-implement-internet-filter-by-default-7000020270/

Hmm...

Now to vote for a toss pot like abott or just write they are both wankers on the ballot papers

Vote labor for the good of the country HAHA even if they don't win we cant give the libs all the control
Downvote
4.3 years ago
AU
Rep:
67%
www.smh.com.au/technology/technology-news/liberals-accused-of-data-harvesting-operation-20130906-2tant.html

The Liberal Party has been accused of conducting a "massive data harvesting operation" which collects highly personal information about people and their friends using Facebook.
Downvote
4.3 years ago
AU
Rep:
61%
Quote from ItsFluro on the 6th of September 2013:
Quote from Holey on the 6th of September 2013:
Quote from ItsFluro on the 6th of September 2013:
not just pointless shit like internet.
All that aside though, I find the labour policies to be more forward-thinking in basically every aspect, INCLUDING managing the economy.
and with that you invalidated everything you just said.

With the internet thing, I was just taking something out of proportion to prove a point. Sorry your not smart enough to put 2 and 2 together.
Problem for you is, holey is right....

Quote from WeZ55 on the 6th of September 2013:
www.smh.com.au/technology/technology-news/liberals-accused-of-data-harvesting-operation-20130906-2tant.html

The Liberal Party has been accused of conducting a "massive data harvesting operation" which collects highly personal information about people and their friends using Facebook.
TBH I couldn't care less as long as they do things that will help Australia as a whole.
Downvote
4.3 years ago
AU
Rep:
68%
Downvote
4.3 years ago
AU
Rep:
49%
Content Team
Quote from Putto on the 6th of September 2013:

Interesting view on it. I suppose 3 years is all the coalition have if they get in...
Downvote
4.3 years ago
AU
Rep:
61%
Quote from MadTwatter on the 6th of September 2013:
Quote from Putto on the 6th of September 2013:

Interesting view on it. I suppose 3 years is all the coalition have if they get in...
Interesting perspective, thing is though there is a much better reason to be glad(ish) if Abbott wins, and that is that he will quickly have an excuse for not going through with his proposals, and lets face it both major parties have made rediculous proposals that are all but guaranteed to plunge Australia into the economic crisis that liberal supporters are already claiming we are in. Abbott can simply claim that the Labor party has been lying to us about the financial situation and therefore his plans are no longer viable, whereas the Labor party... Well, they have no real excuse (the best the could do is take a leaf out of Howards book and claim they were "non core promises"). Lets face it, the last thing we want is either party to actually do what they say they will do.
Downvote
4.3 years ago
AU
Rep:
62%
Who is Tony Abbot?
Downvote
4.3 years ago
AU
Rep:
49%
Content Team
Quote from Sparkssss on the 6th of September 2013:
Abbott can simply claim that the Labor party has been lying to us about the financial situation and therefore his plans are no longer viable

Same thing happened in Victoria's state government when the Libs got in here.
Downvote
4.3 years ago
AU
Rep:
61%
Quote from MadTwatter on the 6th of September 2013:
Quote from Sparkssss on the 6th of September 2013:
Abbott can simply claim that the Labor party has been lying to us about the financial situation and therefore his plans are no longer viable

Same thing happened in Victoria's state government when the Libs got in here.
And in a multitude of other situations, it's a smart move as far as politics is concerned and a major bonus for any party that has taken over leader ship from another one through ludicrous (or sometimes even sensible) promises that they either are smart enough to scrap or, in the case of the latter, don't want to go through with for various other reasons such as maintaining popularity in their strongest seats.
Downvote
4.3 years ago
AU
Rep:
67%
Downvote
4.3 years ago
AU
Rep:
66%
Polls just opened where I am,

1. Liberal party.
2. Family first
3. Cliver united
4. Katter party
5. Sex party
6. Greens
7. Labor.

The senate i voted below the line 85 candidates, made sure my preferences went to Liberal as voting above the line can jeopardise the control of the senate.
Downvote
4.3 years ago
Rep:
TBA
Post Likes: 1
http://senate.io/

im yet to see anyone give any conclusive reasons to vote lib
Downvote
4.3 years ago
AU
Rep:
49%