AUS/NZ
PC PS XBOX
z
AU
Rep:
62%
Post Likes: 1
Wouldn't mind $1000, will give it a shot!
Downvote
3.9 years ago
AU
Rep:
62%
Post Likes: 2
Hazzykens, sometimes you post the dumbest shit.

Anyway, prizes seem decent. Should be fun too. Might give a crack.
Downvote
3.9 years ago
AU
Rep:
79%
PS Platform Mod
Quote from Moey on the 27th of November 2013:
Hazzykens, sometimes you post the dumbest shit.

Sometimes you have to dumb the tongue.

Sadly, this tongue has to dumb itself down to Reception-level comprehension in order to have a conversation with you, hence why this shall be my last post, but we'll get there Moe. One day, we'll get there.
Downvote
3.9 years ago
AU
Rep:
62%
You're so sad.
Downvote
3.9 years ago
AU
Rep:
51%
Dem prizes
Downvote
3.9 years ago
NZ
Rep:
54%
Quote from Templixative on the 27th of November 2013:
Could we possibly do a vote through CG. I wanna get one of your guys designs on my controller. Should have a vote for the best. Will pay for the design and also do a video to promote you??? Just an Idead

Video will get 36 views. You don't even know what any of the designs look like yet.__
Downvote
3.9 years ago
OP
AU
Rep:
54%
Quote from Templixative on the 27th of November 2013:
Could we possibly do a vote through CG. I wanna get one of your guys designs on my controller. Should have a vote for the best. Will pay for the design and also do a video to promote you??? Just an Idead
I think you need to clarify what you're actually suggesting.. My understanding is that you want to pay money for someone to make you an entry, they get however many views on a video and then you win the comp prize? Doesn't sound too good.

Anyway, these sort of comps are super fun and usually pretty easy. Anyone with a small design background could win it, a lot of people just freak out because the amount of entries are usually overwhelming and tell themselves they have no chance. I suggest everyone at least have a go and submit one

Edited once, 27/11/13 - 9:53am.
Downvote
3.9 years ago
AU
Rep:
59%
Post Likes: 1
http://i1360.photobucket.com/albums/r651/xCubeyy/JacobFrancisxbox_one_template_zps726ebe48.jpg

my entry

used stamp filter to cartoonify for some of the well known release titles than re-coloured them, the battlefield one turned out sh*t tho..

P.S
Downvote
3.9 years ago