Mumble Chocks LFM (61+ Rating)

Mumble Chocks LFM (61+ Rating)

Thread started by Haydz on Wednesday, 7:07pm July 13th with 9 replies. Views: 1,113

Haydz
Level: PLATINUM
Mumble chocks is looking for our last player in the roster, We have beaten/taken maps from several of the top 10 teams and we came third in the Cybergamer monthly finals: http://au.cybergamer.com/tournaments/5959/bracket/

We are currently looking for good players of any role, We have many members of the team which are versatile and can move positions to benefit the team.

Please fill out the questions below if your interested:

Battle Tag/IGN:

Competitive Gaming Experience:
Team History:
Best 3 Characters:

Cheers,
Haydz
Posted 7:07pm Jul 13th 16 and edited 12:54pm Jul 14th 16
iiChappy
Level: BRONZE

Competitive Gaming Experience: Alot of COD comp experience and have played alot of overwatch comp so far
Team History: The Jalapeno Job (Placed first in qualifiers for zowie week 3)
[SPOILER=SPOILER: Click to view]https://battlefy.com/gamestah/zowie-gamestah-overwatch-league-week-3/577dff5243f7a01c0cd90431/stage/577dff5243f7a01c0cd90433/bracket/6[/SPOILER]

Best 3 Characters: Mercy main
Posted 7:35pm Jul 13th 16
joshkent

Competitive Gaming Experience: CS:S cevo-p. cg-i, four nationals. On and off CSGO. Some LAN exp on dota.
Team History: None on OW
Best 3 Characters: Soldier, Pharah, Widow
Posted 11:49pm Jul 15th 16
Yellow Jacket

Competitive Gaming Experience: CSGO top ranking GNA cybergamer 2014
Team History: GNA-CSGO
Best 3 Characters: Mcree, Reinhart, Soldier 76

I tend not to play a-lot of support because i find them easy to play but can change when needed, when i play CSGO i tended to try and find a team that played as well as me but was unfortunate to find people that didn't take the game seriously enough. then overwatch came out and i fell in love instantly, i play when i can which is most of the time and would really wana bring this game to the next level.

Cheers :)
Yellow
Posted 2:51am Jul 16th 16
Lucid-Tree

Competitive Gaming Experience: 500 hours in pugs/scrims in tf2. messed around for 1000 hours in CSGO matchmaking.
Team History: Nothing worth mentioning, just some subbing in some Overwatch teams.
Best 3 Characters: Lucio, Pharah, Mercy

Although my experience is limited (definitely is compared to these people above me) , I'm looking to get into a more serious side of things.

Thanks,
Lucid
Posted 12:58pm Jul 18th 16
haydenxo

My name is haydenxo
Gaming life span : 14 years
Achievements : Lan event titles, top ladder holder in Quake.
ID : haydenxo#1505

About me

I have been playing FPS games for over 10 years and I started playing quake tournaments on LAN when I first started at SGL where I won most of my duels and death matches.
Since those days I have been mainly playing ra3/quake 3/ and arena style games untill I played most of the beta for OW.

Available Times

Anytime after 4pm Mon-sunday

What I am looking for

As i am a competitive player I am looking for team mates around the same level as me to work together and compete In upcoming tournaments.

What I can offer

As I played in beta and also watch most of the Pro league matches I can give incite into whats working currently in the meta and also slot in to a flex / damage role for any team, the reason why I mainly pick these roles is because my reflexes are fast being a quake player and putting me in a tank/support role wouldn't be utilizing me to what I am capable of as a damage dealer.

Hero Pool

Pharah
Mecree
Tracer
Soldier 76
Genji
Junkrat
Reaper
Torbjorn

Flex classes I play well are;

Zenyatta ( new patch )
Zarya
Symmetra

I have missed out on naming a few heroes due to the fact they arent really used at the moment due to the meta.
Posted 7:20pm Jul 18th 16
TotalEclipse

Competitive Gaming Experience: 2007-2012 (CS:S) - CGP, 2012-2014 (CS:GO) - CGP
Overwatch Tournament History: JAM-STAH, ESL, ZOWIE Gamestah, Winterwatch, Heroes League and CyberGamer
Team History: Previously DPS for Team Expert
Best 3 (4) Characters: Soldier: 76, Reaper, McCree, Ana ( ?° ?? ?°)

Looking for DPS primarily but open to learning new roles.
Posted 8:36pm Jul 18th 16
qin0005
http://au.cybergamer.com/forums/thread/597527/LFT-Tread-tones-of-competitive-experience/
Posted 1:43am Aug 24th 16
A_Nameless

Competitive Gaming Experience: A bit of cod back in the day with a friend but nothing mayjor
Team History: None on Overwatch
Best 3 Characters: Reinhardt, Zarya and Roadhog I main tanks but can playing anywhere but support but perfer to play tanks
Posted 12:10am Aug 28th 16
Haydz
Level: PLATINUM
Found our last player, Thanks for the apps guys!
Posted 1:56am Aug 28th 16