Rep:
78%
Those mascot's are dope for $10.
Downvote
1.1 years ago
LV
Rep:
40%
Does not take a whole lot of imagination to figure that the mascots are straight outta google. For the price it is obvious that there is going to be minimal, if any original work created, mostly text added to stolen images.
Downvote
1.1 years ago
OP
NZ
Rep:
70%
Quote from moushn on the 31st of October 2016:
Does not take a whole lot of imagination to figure that the mascots are straight outta google. For the price it is obvious that there is going to be minimal, if any original work created, mostly text added to stolen images.

3 of them are from "tutorials" on youtube and the rest are sketches i have found on deviant art or google
Downvote
1.1 years ago
OP
NZ
Rep:
70%

also 1 of the tutorial ones was for my team personally and im learning , sorry that not every one is as good as you mr overpriced copy cat, and yes you do copy design ideas so your being a hypocrite
Downvote
1.1 years ago
OP
NZ
Rep:
70%

also id like to add that im fucking sick of you ripping down onto people who do this as a hobby and not fulltime like you, practically every post you make on some ones design shop is you ripping into them and i assume its like this because your on such of a high fucking pedestal that you think your god, i used to look up to your designs as you are talented but like every typical European your a dickhead and you think your the best and any one that isn't as good as you is shit
Downvote
1.1 years ago
OP
NZ
Rep:
70%

yes i have done designs off other peoples work (youtube tutorials) as when i started then i was not very artsy and didnt know what to really do, but i can send you all the drawings of the mascots i have made, idc if its been made before, sometimes like the latest mascot i have made for In Sync i make them but before that i generally had no clue on how to do it due to the fact that i do this as a hobby and im new, and also, these logos dont take me 10 mins, i pen tool them from scratch on illustrator (that i pay for probably unlike you who has pirated it) so they take me about 4-5 hours to make
Downvote
1.1 years ago
OP
NZ
Rep:
70%

ALSO: how dare you say i copied them when legit i could find a similar logo to all of your logos because you copy other peoples ideas, now there is nothing wrong with this in my opinion due to the fact that really no one is original in anything they come up with, but please don't put people down for copying when YOU do it yourself
Downvote
1.1 years ago
OP
NZ
Rep:
70%
If you would like to contact me about logo design my steam is,

http://steamcommunity.com/id/jayfdesigns

this is no longer a official thread as some one had to go ruin it
Downvote
1.1 years ago
AU
Rep:
85%
Post Likes: 2
Dude you're talking to yourself.
Downvote
1.1 years ago
LV
Rep:
40%
Post Likes: 4
Alchemy, Crusaders, Guardians, xtreme are truly some original designs of yours. You are more than welcome to do the same for all of my work.

Quote:
but like every typical European your a dickhead and you think your the best and any one that isn't as good as you is shit

Far from it, but there are individual cases, like these when this exact thing applies really nicely.

Quote:
these logos dont take me 10 mins, i pen tool them from scratch on illustrator (that i pay for probably unlike you who has pirated it) so they take me about 4-5 hours to make

I know how long it takes to create one and I know the costs of software. Your accusations of me not having a legit software are as laughable as any other claims you have made. You are charging $10 for 4-5 "hours" work, using legit software that costs $30/mo or however much it translates to AUD and are accusing me.

Get a fucking grip.

PM or steam me if you want to continue our steamy, sexy shitfest. I am all ears.
Downvote
1.1 years ago
AU
Rep:
50%
This is FIRE!
Downvote
1.1 years ago
AU
Rep:
76%
Post Likes: 1
When you're having an argument in your native language with a "European dickhead" and his English skills are vastly superior to your own.

[img]http://www.gifbin.com/bin/062009/1245227615_colin_farrel.gif[/img]

Edited once, 7/11/16 - 9:32pm.
Downvote
1.1 years ago