Body Transformation Competition

Body Transformation Competition

Thread started by fluke on Tuesday, 1:04am November 21st with 27 replies. Views: 2,220

fluke
Level: BRONZE

I'm looking at hosting a 12 Week Body Transformation Competition, with prizes that I'll provide (namely a headset and keyboard - I cant find anyone to buy them and they're just collecting dust anyway). There'll be no entry fee, the only cost that will come of it will be postage of the prizes for whoever wins. The reason I am doing this is because I need something to motivate myself and if I see other gamers like myself putting in work, I figure that'll give me the boost I need to start the grind again.

For this to start I'm looking for at least 10 people to show interest in participating, and who would be happy to keep an up-to-date blog of their progress and workouts. Obviously the blog isn't exactly essential, but I thought it would be good if we could all encourage one another as well as give advice to those in need.

If there's enough interest, I'll post a starting date (will definitely be a Monday, likely 2 weeks from now) for us all to begin on.

In order for this to be a 'competition' and for someone to win the prizes, there needs to be a way to compare results. I'm going to speak to a friend of mine who has competed in bodybuilding shows to get him to decide who is first & what not. Even though he is a bodybuilder, this isn't strictly reserved for those looking to put on size, it can be for those looking to lose weight or to lean down, whatever sort of positive transformation can be produced in the 12 weeks of the competition (it should go without saying that it has to be visible changes, as we cant assess physiological adaptations that aren't visible).

To be eligible to win the prizes, whoever is taking place in this competition will need to post photos with the current dates photo at the beginning and end of the competition. A front on picture (head-to-toe, non-flexed), as well as a side on picture (head-to-toe, non-flexed) will be the minimum requirement. There's no limit to how many photos or the types of photos posted, hell.. post a dick pic if it so pleases you - as long as it's yours.

The prizes are:
SteelSeries 650 Headset
SteelSeries APEX M500 Keyboard

They're brand new in their box, and were won at multiple LAN-Slides.

If this is something that interests you, please post below!

All my love,
flukelalalala

PS. Mainly created for the CS:GO scene but if you want to join in, by all means do so!
Posted 1:04am Nov 21st 17
Prodigy_au
yeah ill sign up but i might not flex to make you fuckers jeal0r8s /// : /
Posted 1:38am Nov 21st 17
Fiend-
Fuck me I'm on week 9 of my cut right now (down 8kg), if I cut for another 12 weeks I'll be like 5% bf...

Oh well count me in
Posted 1:50am Nov 21st 17
yourwombat
Posted 2:58am Nov 21st 17
in5aiyaN
Posted 8:42am Nov 21st 17
jL1
Posted 9:00am Nov 21st 17
dinosaur^
Seems like a pretty cool idea would be keen
Posted 11:00am Nov 21st 17
YS^
So do you just need a before and after body shot? For 12 week progression?
I'd be keen I'm meant to be starting next week
Posted 12:19pm Nov 21st 17
rewind
Posted 12:49pm Nov 21st 17
fluke

So do you just need a before and after body shot? For 12 week progression?
I'd be keen I'm meant to be starting next week

Quote from YS^ on the 21st of November 2017

I would require both pictures to be taken on the future starting/finishing date with the newspaper from the same date.
Posted 6:29pm Nov 21st 17
zurk
Posted 6:31pm Nov 21st 17
MeatPeople
Posted 12:45am Nov 22nd 17
Benjas
Level: SILVER
Posted 12:57am Nov 22nd 17
Big_O
Been working on myself all year and lost over 20kg since I started.
Highly recommended everyone jumps in on this ^^
Posted 11:53am Nov 22nd 17
doris
yeah im down, thing is im a bloody stick insect so ill try to put on whatever muscle i can. already doing a workout twice a week for upper body but keen to grind with some like minded fellas!

great idea, this one.
Posted 4:10pm Nov 22nd 17